Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
The EastCoast G35 is a fantastic entry-level semi-hollow electric guitar that brings together great features, quality materials and incredible value for money. If you are looking to get started on your musical journey, then look no further than EastCoast!
About EastCoast Guitars
EastCoast guitars are brilliant starter instruments that come packed with great features to get beginners started on a musical journey. These are some of the best low-cost guitars we've ever come across. EastCoast guitars have a large, all-encompassing range of electric guitars, acoustics and basses.
We’re able to bring you EastCoast guitars at truly affordable prices. They are built in a factory in the East and by keeping production costs down, are able to make guitars that punch above their weight at every level. They look slick, play well and sound great.
Based on an iconic, American made model, the G35 features a semi-hollow Basswood ply body for a deep, resonant tone without being too heavy. The Rosewood fingerboard feels incredibly comfortable and brings an air of quality that far exceeds its affordable price point.
The G35 is loaded with two EC VH humbucker pickups for a range of rich, organic tones with plenty of sustain. These versatile pickups help to eliminate background noise and hissing resulting in a much cleaner sound. The G35's semi-hollow construction and almost acoustic-like quality lends itself perfectly to Rock, Blues, Jazz and more. With volume and tone controls for each pickup, and a 3-way selector switch, you can go from smooth and mellow to bright and articulate with ease!
With traditional appointments from every angle, the G35 looks every bit as good as it sounds. Featuring a classic, ABR-style bridge and die-cast tuners, the G35 delivers excellent tuning stability and intonation. Learning to play a new instrument is tough enough, without battling to try and keep it in tune all the time. Fortunately, you won't need to worry about this with the G35 so you can spend less time tweaking and more time getting your chops together!
- Blackstar Debut 10E 10W Practice Amp - Compact electric guitar amp with built-in tape delay, ideal for playing at home.
- Tourtech Gig Bag - Water-repellent nylon exterior, 10mm padding, adjustable straps & a pocket for your accessories.
- Tourtech TTS-GA108BK Guitar Stand - Proudly display your new guitar when it's not being used on this sturdy stand.
- Tourtech 3M Guitar Lead - Rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- Tourtech Strap - Adjustable nylon strap allows you to stand up and jam when learning or when playing with fellow musicians.
- Stagg CTU-C5 Tuner - Tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner with bright multi-coloured display.
- Body Shape: Semi-Hollow
- Body Material: Basswood Ply - Steam Pressed Contoured Top and Back
- Finish: Glossy
- Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Nickel
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 42 mm
- Inlays: Dots
- Joint: Set
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: ABR Style w/Stop Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Bridge Pickup: EC VH Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: EC VH Humbucker
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-Way Selector
- Output Jack: 1/4"
Please Note: The amp included with this starter pack relies on UK/EU mains voltage and comes with a fixed UK mains lead (not suitable for the USA).