Fender designed the Zuma Classic Ukulele to capture the unique, enchanting vibe of the California beach of the same name. This instrument will transport you to the land of golden sands and beautiful sunsets in classy Fender fashion!
The Zuma Classic's compact, lightweight construction makes it the perfect travel companion. Take it to the beach, up a mountain, on a boat trip, down the winding side-streets of Los Angeles - the choice is yours. With a bright yet cotton-soft sound, it's every bit the familiar Ukulele vibe you know and love.
Fender have also added a number of modern design appointments to the mix. A slim C-shape neck profile is comfy to hold, and the pull-through bridge makes changing strings super-easy. Top it off with gloss finish, natural back & sides and a Tele-style headstock, and you've got a Uke that stands out from the crowd!
- Series: California Coast Ukuleles
- Body Shape: Concert Ukulele
- Body Top: Laminated Sapele
- Back and Sides: Laminated Sapele
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: Acrylic Abalone
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Walnut, Flat
- Frets: 16, 1.5mm
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.375” (35 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Nickel
- Scale Length: 15” (381 mm)
- Bridge: Pull-through, Walnut
- Pickguard: None
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: Standard Concert Uke