Nord Electro 6D 73 Stage Piano
73-note Semi-Weighted Waterfall keybed
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 15th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1699 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
PLEASE NOTE: Piano Delivery Information
Our piano delivery process may differ from other items due to size. Please click here for more information.
The Nord Electro series has been providing keys players with authentic electromechanical keyboard emulations in an awesome package since 2001, the Electro 6 is the latest range to provide a portable live stage keyboard offering amazing hammond & Vox organs, electric pianos and clavinets as well as Nord's well known sample instrument library of pianos, keyboards and more.
- Seamless Transitions NEW
- 3 part multi-timbral NEW
- Split and Layer all 3 sections with optional Split Point Crossfades NEW
- OLED Display for excellent overview
- Organize Mode for quickly rearranging programs, sounds and pages NEW
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- Piano Filters NEW
- Extended Voice Polyphony NEW
- Sympathetic String Resonance
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Expanded memory (512 MB) for Nord Sample Library NEW
- Extended Voice Polyphony NEW
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
- B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox and Farfisa simulations
- 2 Pipe Organ models NEW
- Dual Organ Mode NEW
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker
- Physical Drawbars on 6D 61 and 6D 73 models
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch for Rotary Speaker control (6D 61/73)
- A wide range of instantly tweakable high quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes
- Reverb with Bright Mode NEW
Nord have listened to their customers and have put in some exciting new additions to the Electro series, adding yet more versatility and performance enhancements to this popular stage instrument. With a completely redesigned layout, the Electro 6 now gives the player the chance to combine all 3 sections ( piano, organ and synth) can be layered together. The Electro 6 offers yet more memory to for all your favourite patches from the Nord sound library, and we see the addition of Seamless transitions.
The Electro 6 now offers 1 GB memory for the Nord Piano Library, 512mb for the Nord Sample Library and extended voice polyphony. This gives you a much wider variety of sounds and instruments to choose from when you're in the rehearsal studio or out on stage. Just go online to the factory bank of fantastic sounds and choose your favourites to add to your Electro 6, free of charge!
3 independent sound sections
The Electro 6 now offers 3 completely independent sound sections, Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously or as a layer or a split. You now get 6 different split points and this can be easily set and saved by a new refined and streamlined program section. All Programs, Pianos and Synth Samples are easily navigated using the new List View that offers alphabetical, numerical and category sorting options.
A fantastic feature taken straight from the Stage 3, the Electro 6 introduces seamless transitions to your performances. If you want to change patches whilst your sustaining a chord or you've got lengthy effects that you dont want to cut off, the Electro 6 will cycle through the patches and will keep the previous patch going until it finishes naturally.
Another fantastic function is that The Electro 6's split-points can be programmed with built in crossfades that blend the end points of the 2 voices. This means that you can play more naturally on the piano and not get worried that going that 1 note over in your solo will suddenly play a completely different sound.
Included in the Box
- Nord Electro 6D 73 Stage Piano
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Three independent sound sections Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split
- 6 Keyboard Split points (C3-F5) with Split Point Crossfade functionality
- Organize/Page mode: Group sets of up to four Programs into Pages, and arrange these using the Organize mode
- 4 Live Slots
- External keyboard feature: Freely assign sound engines to be controlled by an external keyboard, while others are played from the Nord Electro 6.
- 73-key (6 octaves, E-E) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
- C2D B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox, Farfisa and 2 Pipe organ models
- User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key click level
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa, Chorus/Detune for Pipe organ models )
- 3 Tonewheel modes: select the level of "vintage" desired
- Dual Organ mode for control of two independent manuals
- Manual Organ mode
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch
- 9 Physical drawbars
- 1 GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- Each category can contain several different models.
- All pianos can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- Advanced String Resonance-control (Gen 2)
- Soft Release
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
- 120 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds
Sample Synth Section
- 512 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- The Sample Synth section comes shipped with an extensive selection of one hundred samples from the Nord Sample Library
- Attack and Decay/Release control
- 4 levels of dynamic velocity control
- Velocity sensitive low pass filter
- 46 voice polyphony for Sample Library sounds
- All effects in Stereo
- Effect 1
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- Effect 2
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
- Amp Simulations
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor, C2D 122 rotary speaker, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Master Effects
- Dedicated Reverb with 3 modes - Room, Stage and Hall - all with optional Bright Mode and Dry/Wet control
- Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Control pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
- 1 Sustain pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack.
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- Connections Nord Electro 4
- 1066 mm (42") x 97 mm (3.8") x 296 mm (11.7")
- 9.2 kg (20.28 lbs)
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Clavia Nord
- Key Action
- Semi Weighted
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer3rd Feb 2022
Trusted Customer3rd Jan 2022
Trusted Customer5th Oct 2021
Mr Arani Sridhar2nd Sep 2021
Trusted Customer26th May 2021
Mr Jamie Atkinson22nd May 2021
Trusted Customer10th Mar 2021
Brian Hillary8th Jan 2021
Mr John Warnock2nd Jan 2021
Mr Martin Cornwell Mckeown14th Oct 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable