Squier 3/4 Mini Strat in Torino Red
Indian Laurel Fingerboard
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 119 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Squier Mini Strat is a full-blooded Strat. Ideal for younger beginners or players with smaller hands, the Mini Strat is a 3/4 size version of the incredibly popular Bullet Strat.
Because this is a Strat through and through, you can take this with you as a travel guitar and be sure that it's going to sound like the real deal!
There may be less space on the smaller body, but none of the usual features are missing - you get three single-coil pickups, 5 way switching, improved tuning machine heads and a hard tail bridge for increased stability when you're out on the road!
Here's what Squier say about the Mini Strat
- Small Strat, Big Sound
- A smaller version of the Bullet® Strat®, the newly redesigned Mini is a great guitar for beginners, travelers and players with smaller hands. Features include a new thinner body and a slimmer neck profile for easy playability.
Equipped with three single-coil Stratocaster® pickups and five-way switching for classic Fender tones, the Mini also features improved tuning machines, a hardtail bridge, smaller strap pins and a side-mounted output jack.
- ¾-size body; 22.75” scale length
- "C"-shaped maple neck with 20-fret fingerboard
- Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching
- Vintage-style strings-through-body hardtail Stratocaster bridge
- Body Material : Laminated Hardwood
- Body Shape : Stratocaster®
- Body Finish : PolyurethaneNeck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Natural Satin
- Neck Shape : "C" Shape
- Scale Length : 22.75” (578 mm)
- Fingerboard Material : Laminated Hardwood
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets : 20
- Fret Size : Medium
- Nut Material : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width : 1.6” (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays : Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod : Standard
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer17th Jul 2020
Mrs Helen Le Houx8th May 2020
Mr Andy Smith17th Mar 2020
Mr Martin Webster14th Feb 2020
Ms Charlotte Bodman31st Dec 2018
Mr Andrew Hurren29th Dec 2018
Mr James Brotherton23rd Oct 2018
Trusted Customer20th Oct 2018
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+