Roland RP701 - SMALL HOME Digital Piano in White
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 16th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1043 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
PLEASE NOTE: Piano Delivery Information
Our piano delivery process may differ from other items due to size. Please click here for more information.
Here's What Roland Say:
If you’re looking at a piano for the whole family, the Roland RP701 is the perfect package. Sound quality and keyboard feel are the two most important factors when learning to play, and this affordable digital instrument offers bright, rich tone courtesy of Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology, plus our highly playable PHA-4 Standard keyboard for the authentic feel of an acoustic piano.
The RP701 is also designed to be so intuitive to use that even younger players can jump in right away. Easy-to-read icons and a clutter-free front panel ensure that the focus is on playing and enjoyment, not reading the owner’s manual. And with built-in Bluetooth connectivity for streaming music from your smartphone and accessing a world of apps, there’s always something new to try and keep everyone motivated. Fill the room with music via the powerful onboard speakers, sharpen your skills in private with immersive Headphones 3D Ambience, or simply appreciate the traditional look of a high-class piano that brings a note of sophistication to your home.
Whether you’d like your children to learn or you’re returning to the piano yourself, the RP701 has the sound, feel, and looks for the whole family to enjoy.
Just like playing a traditional acoustic grand.
If you’re used to playing your piano teacher’s acoustic, you’ll find the RP701 a smooth transition. This digital piano feels instantly familiar, not only capturing the sound of each note in minute detail, but also reflecting your touch and dynamics. The powerful onboard SuperNATURAL sound engine means you’ll hear all the subtle changes in tone and resonance, just as you would on an acoustic instrument. That lifelike tone is matched by the PHA-4 Standard keyboard, whose escapement and ivory-touch white keys feel just right, even down to the distinctive “click” when each one is played. Also included is a Progressive Damper Action pedal, so you can practice the same half-pedal techniques you’ve learned at music lessons.
Easy to operate. Intuitive to play.
The RP701’s simple controls and friendly icons make it easy for younger players to access all the basics on their own—without you standing over them. From 300-plus onboard songs and a practice-friendly metronome to recording functions and app connectivity, it’s all right under the fingers. Sit down and enjoy rich, powerful sound from the twin speakers. Or when you want to focus on playing without distractions, simply slide the keyboard lid to hide the control panel, connect headphones, and lose yourself in Headphones 3D Ambience that surrounds you with warm, evocative piano sound.
An elegant design that matches your home.
If you’re drawn to the classic contours of an acoustic piano, the RP701 will appeal to you. Influenced by the award-winning design of Roland’s high-end LX and HP series, the sophisticated cabinet blends curves and straight lines, with slim front legs that complete the visual statement. Available in four finishes, the RP701 blends into a wide variety of room styles. Try soothing and subtle dark rosewood, or a light oak finish with its fusion of elegant oak grain and fashionable greige accents. Or just keep it classic with the striking white or contemporary black options.
Fast-track learning with apps and Bluetooth.
Great digital pianos include features that keep the whole family interested, so everyone’s more likely to keep playing. Using Bluetooth audio, you can connect to your tablet or smartphone, stream music through the RP701’s speakers or headphones, and then play along with your favourite artists. And with Bluetooth MIDI, it’s simple to explore online teaching platforms like Skoove or try Roland’s Piano Every Day app, which automatically records your performance for self-assessment and challenges you to learn a new piece with the One Week Master program.
- Rich expression from Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology
- All the feel and touch of an acoustic piano with the PHA-4 Standard keyboard and Progressive Damper Action pedal
- Classic design with elegant front legs and sophisticated curves
- Headphones 3D Ambience for an immersive and realistic playing experience when practicing with headphones
- Intuitive display with easy-to-use icons, which are hidden when not in use
- Connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth audio and play along with your favourite songs
- Compatible with Roland’s Piano Every Day app, which encourages learning pianists to practice more often
- Available in dark rosewood, light oak, white, and contemporary black finishes
In the Box
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Headphone hook
- Keyboard: PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- Pedal: Damper (Progressive Damper Action Pedal, capable of continuous detection), Soft (capable of continuous detection, function assignable), Sostenuto (function assignable)
- Headphones: Effect: Headphones 3D Ambience
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano
- Max. Polyphony: 256 voices
- Tones: Total 324 Tones
- Speakers: 12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 2
- Rated Power Output: 12 W x 2
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch, Hammer Response: 10 types
- Master Tuning: 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Temperament: 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- Effects: Brilliance, Ambience
- Piano Designer: Lid, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Key Off Resonance, Single Note Tuning, Single Note Volume, Single Note Character
- Total 377 songs
- Listening: 10 songs
- Ensemble: 30 songs
- Entertainment: 20 songs
- Let's Sing with DO RE MI: 30 songs
- Lesson: 287 songs (Scale, Hanon, Beyer, Burgmuller, Czerny 100)
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Recordable Software: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory), Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable