Limited Time Promotion
From April 1st 2019 until June 30th 2019 Universal Audio are giving away free plugins worth up to £688 when you purchase a new Apollo Twin or Arrow interface. Simply purchase an Apollo Twin or Arrow interface between April 1st 2019 and June 30th 2019 and register it before July 15th 2019 to receive your free plug-ins.
Plug-ins are fulfilled by Universal Audio after product registration. Plug-in deals are:
- Arrow: Antares Auto-Tune Realtime Advanced (£229 value)
- Apollo Twin MkII Solo: Antares Auto-Tune Realtime Advanced; Pure Plate Reverb (£344 value)
- Apollo Twin MkII Duo or Apollo Twin USB: Antares Auto-Tune Realtime Advanced; Manley VOXBOX Channel Strip; Pure Plate Reverb (£643 value)
- Apollo Twin MkII Quad: Antares Auto-Tune Realtime Advanced; Manley VOXBOX Channel Strip; Oxide Tape Recorder; Pure Plate Reverb (£688 value)
The Arrow is a Thunderbolt 3 Desktop Audio Interface with class leading conversion, 2 Unison Preamps and 12 fantastic plugins powered by the built in UAD-2 Solo processor. With the Arrow you have everything you need to create professionally polished tracks right out the box!
As one of the smallest and most affordable options in the range, this desktop interface is perfect for singer/songwriters, guitarists, Electronic music producers, voice over artists and on the go engineers. The Arrow Interface offers album-quality recording in a compact, affordable unit, and the perfect entrance into the world of Universal Audio.
The UA Sound - For Less
Universal Audio have some of the best sounding professional audio interfaces available right now. With their clean clear preamps, professional audiophile AD/DA conversion and industry leading plugins, a UA setup is near the top of many producers and studio owners wanted list! Yet most of these units are powerful rack-mount systems designed for professional studios that need external power to run; not great if you want a compact and portable setup.
The Arrow features Thunderbolt 3 connection to both Mac and PC. This ultra fast connection offers near 0% latency recording and can fully power Arrow from your laptop without needing a separate power connection.
With a lean and mean feature set, you get all the best elements of Universal Audio interfaces for a more affordable price.
Record with legendary gear using Unison preamp technology.
The Arrow comes with 2 of Universal Audio's Unison Preamps, as found on the flagship Apollo interfaces. Similar to plugins recreating classic EQ's and Compressors, Unison technology enables you to record with the tone, touch and "feel" of the world's most sought after mic preamps and guitar amps with Universal Audio's detailed emulations. To make this happen, the Arrow features unique hardware-software integration, which adjusts the impedance of its instrument and mic preamps to match the emulated hardware. The result is an authentic analogue sound that stands out against its competitors.
In this price bracket, you'll struggle to find anything that comes close...
Realtime UAD Plugin processing
The Arrow comes with a fantastic collection of Universal Audio's prized plugin emulations, featuring classic emulations like the 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, a Marshall Plexi amp and much more. These plugins sound sound so good that you'll want to put them on all your tracks!
With most interfaces you would be worried that using too many plugins will clog up the speed of your computer, so you would have to start committing and bouncing down tracks to fresh audio files.
The Arrow however features built-in UAD-2 Solo processing that handles the extra workload without stressing your computer. This means you can record worry-free with near-zero latency tracking using your new plugins.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve® , API® , Manley® , Marshall®, Fender® , and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
Arrow Includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD Powered Plug-Ins Bundle
- UA 610-B (Unison)
- 1176LN Legacy
- 1176SE Legacy
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic (Unison)
- Marshall Plexi Classic (Unison)
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Mod
- Precision Delay Mod L
- Pultec EQP-1A Legacy
- Pultec-Pro Legacy
- Teletronix LA-2A Legacy
- Raw Distortion (Unison)
- RealVerb Pro