Zoom R20 Recorder Interface Controller Sampler
More stock due on Wed 20th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 333 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
If you want to be able to record, edit and mix songs all with one device, the Zoom R20 is for you! This multitrack recorder has 6 XLR and 2 combo inputs with the lowest noise floor possible, and you can record up to 16 tracks!
Ideal for singers and band who want everything at their fingertips, the intuitive touchscreen interface and the colour-coded knobs and controls will make recording a breeze. If you own a MIDI keyboard, you'll also be able to connect it to the R20 USB-C port or use the built-in synth to create sounds.
The R20 supports traditional MIDI files to import and play back bass lines, melodies and much more... so you can focus on the music!
- Multitrack recorder with up to 16 track slots,
- DAW-inspired user interface and workflow
- 4.3" colour LCD touch screen
- Eight XLR mic preamps including two combo jacks for Mic/Line/Instrument (Phantom Power on Inputs 5-8)
- Colour-coded volume faders, gain controls and tracks
- USB-C audio interface with 8 inputs and 4 outputs
- Pre-installed drum loops and effects
- Compatible with Guitar Lab
Multi-Tracking Has Never Been Easier
The R20 Zoom's most advanced multitrack recorded yet. With 6 XLR and 2 combo inputs with the best preamps by Zoom, you'll be able to record up to 16 tracks. What-s more, the R20 has 18 integrated synth sound, that you can play via a MIDI keyboard or via the built-in touch screen.
The R20 also supports MIDI file to play back all types of tracks from basslines to drums.
An all-in-one Tool for Your Music
The Zoom R20 has all the features to make music in one place. The built-in touch screen makes navigating and setting up easy. What's more, all knobs, gains and controls are colour-coded. You can drag, drop, pinch and swipe as much as you like!
The R20 also provides professional effects like EQ, compression and more, as well as 30 genres, 150 rhythm patterns and song variations.
In the Box
- Zoom R20
- ZAD-1220 AC adapter
- Quick Tour
- Steinberg Cubase LE Software
- 4.3” Full-colour LCD touchscreen display
- Easy-to-use DAW-inspired interface
- Record up to 16 tracks (8 simultaneously)
- Eight XLR mic preamps, including two mic/line/instrument combo jacks
- Hi-Z available on input 1 and 48V phantom power available on inputs 5-8
- Onboard editing and built-in effects
- Pre-loaded drum loops
- Optional BTA-1 Bluetooth enables wireless control via the R20 Control App
- USB-C audio interface (Multi Track Mode : 8-in / 2-out, Stereo Mode : 2-in / 2-out)
- Records directly to SDHC cards up to 32GB and SDXC cards up to 1TB
- New locking-type AC Adapter (ZAD-1220)
- Up to 24-bit /44.1kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV
- Compatible with Guitar Lab software for Mac/Windows PC
- PC Connectivity
- Digital Inputs
- Analogue Inputs
- Analogue Outputs
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Philip C4th Jun 2022
Trusted Customer1st May 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable