The Ibanez XPT (Xiphos) electric guitar is designed to make a serious statement, not just aesthetically — but tonally too! Equipped with a pair of potent DiMarzio D-Activator-7 humbuckers, this exquisite metal machine also boasts Ibanez's Edge II locking tremolo that's made for creating chaotic "dive-bomb" and "flutter" effects, and even includes performance-enhancing features like 'Luminescent' side dot inlays and jumbo frets.
With a host additional appointments that will satisfy the most demanding of musicians, the Ibanez XPTB720-BKF is an absolute weapon of a guitar that will enable you to break the musical boundaries — especially with its extended range!
- Okoume Body — Delivers a rich sound akin to Mahogany, with deep lows and rich sustain.
- Maple/Walnut Neck — 5-piece layered construction ensures rock-solid stability.
- Wizard II-7 Profile — Thin, flat and fast neck shape offers unlimited playability for discerning players.
- Ebony Fingerboard — Dark and luxurious material provides a silky touch underneath the fingers; adding punchy mid-range and bright top-end attack into the sonic mix.
- 24 Jumbo Frets — Large fret-wire gives you a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Luminescent Side Dots — Glow-in-the-dark markers will always let you know where you're at, even on the most ill-lit stages!
- DiMarzio D-Activator-7 Pickups — Possess a powerful, clean and open sound with excellent harmonic overtones and a very tight low-end response. They're made for metal!
- Edge-Zero II-7 Tremolo — Features a lower profile than most locking tremolos for improved playing comfort. Includes stud-lock function for more stable tuning.
- Gotoh Machine Heads — Provide super precision and a smooth feel for optimal string pitching.
- Included Gig Bag — Durable construction protects the guitar against knocks on the road.
- Body Wood: Okoume
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Body Shape: XPT
- Neck Wood: 5-Piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Profile: Wizard II-7
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Joint: Neck-Through
- Scale Length: 648 mm (25.5")
- Fingerboard Wood: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 400 mm
- Side Inlays: Luminescent Dot
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- String Spacing: 10.8mm
- Nut: Locking
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio D-Activator-7 (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio D-Activator-7 (Passive/Ceramic)
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Bridge: Ibanez Edge-Zero II-7 Tremolo
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Strings: D'Addario XL-140+ (10-64)
- Case: Gig Bag (Included)