The Passport Venue Series 2 is a highly-portable (but powerful) PA sound system. It's been designed and built from the ground up to be used in large venues. It will thrive when being used for DJ sets, traditional band performances, seminars, conferences and more.
Boasting a completely self-contained build, the Passport Venue is highly portable and quick and simple to set up. Everything required for great live sound is packed inside its robust, durable housing. Thanks to its simple controls, you'll be ready for your performance in no time at all.
Powerful & Versatile
With 600 watts of power and a powered sub woofer, the PA projects reliable, powerful, low-end sound to the audience. It'll cover your desired space easily, with a level of clarity that belies its dimensions.
Bluetooth connectivity increases the units versatility further, allowing you to stream wireless audio directly from your smartphone or other compatible device.
Depending on the space you're in, you may want to apply some reverb. This can be done using the dedicated front-panel controls for each channel, allowing you to tailor the specific amount of reverb you require - from minimal to extremely large.
Instrument/line switching can also be accessed, providing you with the different impedances required to operate microphones and instruments properly. This can also be selected on the front-panel.
There's also a handy phantom power switch. This delivers DC electric power via your microphone cables, allowing you to operate mics (e.g. condensers) which need external power to work.
- High-impedance instrument/line circuit and phantom power.
- Powered subwoofer use thanks to sub output with high-pass filter.
- 13 inputs (four XLR 1/4-inch combination mic/line, two 1/4-inch instrument/line, two 1/4-inch stereo, two 1/8-inch stereo, stereo Bluetooth®).
- Bluetooth compatible.
- 600 watts of power.
- Well-rounded PA system featuring full-range speakers and a 10-channel powered mixer.
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Controls: Separate Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb on Each Channel, Mic/Line Pad (Channels 1-4), Phantom Power Switch, Reverb Select, Time and Tone, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, Bluetooth Pair, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Channels: Ten - (Four XLR 1/” Combo, Two 1/4" Line/Hi-Z Instrument, Two Stereo 1/4" / 1/8", One Stereo Bluetooth)
- Inputs: Thirteen - (Four XLR ¼” Combo, Two 1/4" Instrument/Line, Two Stereo 1/4", Two Stereo 1/8", One Stereo Bluetooth)
- Line Out: Three - One Stereo 1/8" Phones/Line, One 1/4" Mono, One 1/4" Sub Out
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Effects: Reverb
- Cabinet Material: Moulded Plastic
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Other Features: 600 watts of output power - ample for medium to large audiences, International voltage operation (100v-120v / 220V-240V), Integrated ten-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels, musical ensembles, and more, Bluetooth-equipped - stream audio from mobile devices, Reverb adds depth to your instruments and vocals, XLR and 1/4" mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity, Stereo 1/8" input - play recorded material from mobile devices, 1/8" stereo output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes, Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use, Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use.
- Speakers: Two - 10" Fender® Special Design
- Included Accessories: Two Speaker Cables, Detachable Power Cable