Fender Passport Event Series 2 in Black
More stock due on Tue 26th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 629 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Passport® Event Series 2 is a highly portable PA system designed to amplify your voice, instruments or music wherever you need it. It's the ideal all-in-one solution for presentations, conferences, gigs, churches, parties and more; wherever live sound is required, you'll be certain to find a use for it.
Boasting a completely self-contained build, the Passport Event is highly portable and quick and simple to set up. Everything required for great live sound is packed inside its robust, durable housing. Thanks to its simple controls, you'll be ready for your performance in no time at all.
Powerful & Versatile
With 375 watts of power and a powered sub woofer, the PA projects reliable, powerful, low-end sound to the audience. It'll cover your desired space easily, with a level of clarity that belies its dimensions.
Bluetooth connectivity increases the units versatility further, allowing you to stream wireless audio directly from your smartphone or other compatible device.
Depending on the space you're in, you may want to apply some reverb. This can be done using the dedicated front-panel controls for each channel, allowing you to tailor the specific amount of reverb you require - from minimal to extremely large.
Instrument/line switching can also be accessed, providing you with the different impedances required to operate microphones and instruments properly. This can also be selected on the front-panel.
- Well-rounded PA system, boasting full-range speakers and a seven-channel powered mixer.
- On each channel, you'll find reverb, bass, treble and volume controls for adjusting your sound.
- Powered subwoofer use is possible thanks to a sub output with an automatic high-pass filter.
- Nine inputs (four XLR 1/4-inch combination, 1/4-inch instrument/line, 1/4-inch stereo, 1/8-inch stereo, stereo Bluetooth®).
- Compatible with Bluetooth.
- 375 watts of power.
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb level and Mic/Line Pad Per Channel, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, Bluetooth Pair Switch, Master Volume
- Channels: Seven - (Four XLR 1/4" Combo Mic/Line, One 1/4" Instrument/Line, One Stereo 1/4" / 1/8" / Bluetooth)
- Inputs: Nine - (Four XLR 1/4" Combo Mic/Line, One 1/4" Instrument/Line, One Stereo 1/4", One Stereo 1/8", One Stereo Bluetooth)
- Line Out: Three - One Stereo 1/8" Phones/Line, One 1/4" Mono, One 1/4" Sub Out
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Cabinet Material: Moulded Plastic
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Other Features: 375 watts of power - ample for medium-size audiences, International voltage operation (100v-120v / 220V-240V), Integrated seven-channel mixer lets you intuitively mix lecture panels, musical ensembles, and more, Bluetooth-equipped - stream audio from mobile devices, XLR and 1/4" mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity, Hi-Z 1/4" input for guitars, 1/8" input - play recorded material from computers and mobile devices, 1/8" stereo output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes, Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use, Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use.
- Speakers: Two - 8" Fender® Special Design
- Tweeter: Two - 1.2" Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Included Accessories: Two Speaker Cables, Detachable Power Cable
- Number of Speakers
- Speaker Size
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable