Line 6 Helix Rackmount Multi Effects Unit
Includes free Helix Essentials Sessions for new users!
Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
The Line 6 Helix LT is a lighter, more streamlined version of the highly-popular Helix standard. Boasting all of the same amp and effect modelling technology of its bigger brother, but with less footswitches, a simplified interface and not as many inputs and outputs, the Helix LT is still a valid choice for the serious musician.
With over 200 amp, effect, cabinet and microphone models available, the Helix LT is the epitome of a versatile, all-encompassing floorboard solution. It's fair to say that Line 6 has come a long way since its first digital amp modellers from 20 years ago. Now offering incredibly convincing reproductions of desirable, renowned amps and effects with its award-winning HX modelling engine and dual-DSP, there's a reason why many modern players are turning to products like the Helix LT.
Helix 3.60 Firmware – What’s New?
The Helix 3.60 firmware update for Helix and HX hardware devices introduces three new amplifiers, including the Grammatico GSG, seven new guitar speaker cabinets featuring 12" speakers in various combinations, two new bass cabs, and two new effects:
- Grammatico GSG: Based on the Grammatico GSG100
- Line 6 Elmsley: Line 6 Original
- Agua Sledge: Based on the Aguilar Tone Hammer
Guitar Cabs (Single & Dual Versions):
- 1x12 Blue Bell: Captured from a 1x12" Vox AC-15 Blue Alnico
- 1x12 Open Cream: Captured from a custom 1x12" open-back cab G12M-65
- 1x12 Open Cast: Captured from a custom 1x12" open-back cab EVM12L
- 2x12 Silver Bell: Captured from a 2x12" Vox AC-30TB Silver Alnico
- 2x12 Match H30: Captured from a 2x12" Matchless DC-30 custom G12H-30
- 2x12 Match G25: Captured from a 2x12" Matchless DC-30 custom G12M-25
- 4x12 Greenback 20: Captured from a 4x12" Marshall "basketweave" G12M-20
Bass Cabs (Single & Dual Versions):
- 1x12 Epicenter: Captured from a 1x12" Epifani Ultralight series
- 4x10 Ampeg Pro: Captured from a 4x10" Ampeg PR-410HLF
- Dark Dove Fuzz (Mono, Stereo): Based on the Electro-Harmonix Russian Big Muff
- Triple Rotary (Mono, Stereo): Based on the Yamaha RA-200 rotary speaker (used by Pink Floyd)
Ergonomic, User-Friendly Unit
The Line 6 Helix LT is still very easy to navigate and set up patches with, thanks to its 6.2" LCD display. You can easily experiment with different amp and cabinet models via this simple interface, and even go into deeper editing modes. This includes applying effects to your base tones, and even re-ordering them via a simulated signal chain.
Cabinet impulse responses enable further levels of flexibility, letting you match up emulated amps with different speaker sizes, types and combinations. And with multiple microphone models available too, you can essentially play the role of a recording engineer!
Sporting 12 robust, road-worthy footswitches, the Helix LT lets you change up your sound on-the-fly. With the ability to switch between preset and stompbox modes, you can flick between your very own patches or treat the Helix LT like a traditional pedalboard, by engaging the digitally-recreated stompboxes. Bank switches mean that you're not just limited to 8 sounds at a time, and you can setup different preset or effects banks for particular songs in your setlist.
We've only scratched the surface of what the Helix LT can do, but there are some other noteworthy features. The Helix LT has an expression pedal built onto the top of the chassis, which allows you to control effect parameters. This works fantastically with its wah models for example, but you can also use it to affect the mix of a reverb or delay setting, letting you attain ethereal ambient drones.
If one isn't enough, there's an input on the rear on the Helix LT for a second external expression pedal too. The unit also boasts two effects loops, meaning that if you want to use your favourite overdrive pedals or other units in conjunction with the Helix LT, it will seamlessly integrate them.
MIDI-enabled, the Helix LT can act as a controller by communicating with other MIDI pedals, or receive commands from another MIDI device to change patches and effects within the LT itself. Stereo 1/4" and XLR outputs also let you record directly into an interface, or send a signal to a front-of-house PA system for a large, in-your-face live sound.
Helix Essentials Session
Get to know the ins and outs of your new Helix® amp and effects processor in a free, private online session with a Line 6 Specialist. Whether you perform onstage, in the studio or at home, our Line 6 specialist will help you get started the right way. This 45-minute session will provide you with the essential knowledge to get going with your Helix. The session will cover the core topics below as well as any additional questions you may have.
- How to set up basic presets
- Routing advice
- Amp and effect suggestions
- Switching options (Stomp vs. Snapshot mode)
- Playback choices (FRFR vs. traditional amp)
- Helix Native integration
This offer is open to new Helix Floor, Helix LT and Helix Rack users in the United Kingdom who register their Helix from 1st April. Visit the Line 6 website for more information.
- Dual DSP-powered HX modelling engine
- Preset compatibility with existing Helix products
- Over 200 amp, cab, mic, and effects models
- User-friendly Mac/PC editor enables remote editing and IR management
- 123 dB of dynamic range
- Robust I/O complement for easy integration and advanced flexibility
- 6.2" LCD display
- 12 touch-sensitive footswitches for editing
- 2 mono/1 stereo FX Loop
- 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- Expression pedal outs
- AES/EBU, and L6 Link digital outputs
- Capacitive touch-sensitive switches for parameter recall
- Preset or stompbox modes
- Integrated looper
- Tour-grade footswitches
Trusted Customer18th Jul 2023
Mr Kevin Williams21st Nov 2021
Mr ROBBIE O'NEILL2nd Apr 2021
Mr Clive Aitkenhead25th Dec 2020
Mr Andrew Chappell8th Jun 2020
Trusted Customer31st May 2020
Mr Renante Jimenez6th Nov 2019
Trusted Customer28th Mar 2019
Mr Ricardo Lacombe19th Mar 2019
Daniel Chadwick20th Oct 2018
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable