Schecter's range of guitars range from the high end to the first guitars and everything in between. One thing that stays consistent throughout all of these models is the feel and quality of every guitar. The C-6 FR Deluxe is not a different story and offers up everything you need to get rocking with quality hardware at a great value.
Built To Shred
Designed to be as easy as possible to play the C-6 FR Deluxe is a great guitar for those who like to play fast and need their solos to be heard. With a basswood body and maple neck with rosewood fingerboard this guitar has been carefully crafted to offer fantastic high gain rock and metal tones with a great feel at the same time.
Speed is important to Schecter so they have carved the maple neck on this guitar to a thin 'C' contour that will comfortably fit around pretty much any hand. Plus with the 14" radius rosewood fretboard accurate lead playing is much easier than on a more traditional electric guitar. THis is all done so you can just pick up this guitar and get playing without thought.
Kitted Up With Top Gear
Since this guitar is made for the rocker who needs to go fast this guitar is fitted out with some of the best hardware available at this price. With a set of Schecter Diamond Plus humbuckers that are hot enough to sustain for days but still sound great for clean sections. Plus a SGR Floyd Rose tremolo that will open up a new world of tricks and tones without you worrying about going out of tune.
- Model Name: C-6 FR Deluxe LH
- Item Number: 436
- Guitar Colors: Satin Black (SBK)
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Basswood
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Bevel Edge
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: 4mm Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Nut: SGR by Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: SGR by Floyd Rose
- Tuners: Schecter
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)