Yamaha THR10C Classic Blues Guitar AmpGet great sounding warm bluesy tones wherever you are.
The included software may now be a download online and the stated CD may not be enclosed with this item as a result
When the Yamaha THR10 Guitar Amp hit the market last year it was seen a real breakthrough for people wanting great tone at low volume for desktop use. If the original THR10 was a one size fits all model the new Yamaha THR10C Guitar amp gives your a more specific set of tones to suit your playing. The THR10C is all about those classic boutique bluesy sounding amps. Digital Delay is replaced a warm Tape Delay Emulation.
The Yamaha THR10C also works great as a recording interface and an ipod dock (or anything with a 3.5mm jack) Yamaha refer to this as your "Third" Amp but we feel it would also work great as your First, Second, Fourth or Fifth Amp.
Watch our World Exclusive Videos to hear what this amp can offer.
Use it anywhere
It’s not a stage amp, but it’s not a practice amp either. THR is something totally new – the amp for everywhere you play that isn’t on stage. Designed from the ground-up to be the perfect amp for the way guitarists really play when they’re not playing live, THR-toting guitarists are joining the tone revolution and rewriting the rules on how your guitar should sound away from the stage.
THR with added blues
But what if you like the THR concept but want it more specialized, with even more focus, to get the perfect sound for you? What if you’re a real tone-hound and already know your sound down to the smallest detail, but are constantly on the search for that tiny detail, that certain ‘something’ to perfect it everywhere youplay? What if there was a THR that was dialed in to a specific tonal direction, a THR that was focused on
the subtleties of tone and dynamics between amps that are similar in most people’s eyes but are worlds apart in the eyes of the experienced?
Get ready to spend even more time playing guitar. You’re going to like this…
Here is what Yamaha say about the THR10C
THR10C takes the personal-amp concept to a new level of audio fidelity. The finest tube amps respond to a player’s every touch – with picking dynamics and playing style adding as much to the tone as your guitar and pickups.
Using Yamaha’s exclusive VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modelling) technology, THR10C perfectly recreates the unmistakable response and dynamics that only a boutique tube combo can provide.
- DELUXE: Twin 6L6 output stage and low gain preamp for clean tube warmth with late-breakup
- CLASS A: 4xEL84s in a true Class-A configuration with interactive EQ for rich, complex harmonic tones and warm overdrive
- US BLUES: low-power, low-gain twin EL84 design for clarity and definition
- BRIT BLUES: KT88 powered for easy breakup and midrange rich overdrive
- MINI: 12AX7, single EL84 – a no-frills tone monster that responds incredibly to picking dynamics
- BASS, ACO, FLAT: These are the same as on the THR10.
- Controller/Switch AMP, GAIN, MASTER, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, EFFECT, DLY/REV, GUITAR OUTPUT, USB/AUX OUTPUT, USER MEMORY Switch x 5, TAP/TUNER Switch
- Connections INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers 8cm Full Range x 2
- Rated Output 10W (5W + 5W)
- Battery:AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours)
- Width 360mm
- Height 183.5mm
- Depth 140mm
- Weight 2.8kg
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Wednesday, 22 August 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
3 in stock at our Guildford store
10+ in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery