Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
The latest instalment of Yamaha THR amps brings the range up to speed for the modern guitarist on the go. Packing almost twice as many amp and mic emulations as old models, as well as bluetooth playback capability, plug-and-play recording and loads more, the THR proves to be a desktop powerhouse of an amp.
Yamaha amps have always excelled at producing crisp, dynamic modelling tones to capture the presence of a real tube amp. That’s why the THR is favoured by a number of pro musicians in need of an amp which sounds as good as it is portable.
Switch between five savable onboard presets, with five guitar styles including clean, crunch and hi gain settings. Bassists or acoustic needn’t feel left out – there are three bass amps to customise across a three band EQ and an acoustic piezo style channel too.
The THR isn’t short of effects. Choose from a range of classic and contemporary echo, reverse, spring and hall reverbs. Modulation is on tap with a selection of flanger, chorus, phaser and tremolo.
All THR models contain Bluetooth support for stereo audio playback and editing power from your phone. Sit back and relax while you use your THR as a speaker or dial in your amp sounds. If you just want to use the THR to play your Spotify playlists, the aux out is the simplest form of connectivity.
The THR is also compatible with Line 6 wireless receivers straight out the box, allowing for hassle-free setup. Move around the room with your guitar free from cluttering cables to keep your workspace truly streamlined.
This model even runs on a built-in rechargeable battery, so you really can go completely wireless.
Plug the THR into your PC with a USB cable and you’re ready to record straight into your DAW – no external interfaces required. Listen back to your tracks through the handy headphones out jack. But an out-of-tune guitar is no good for recording. The Yamaha solves that, too, with a high quality built-in tuner.
- Realistic tube-amp tones and feel plus essential effects 15 guitar amps, 3 bass amps, 3 mic models for acoustic-electrics, and flat modes. Modern, Boutique, and Classic for each amp type (THR10II Wireless and THR10II can switch the amp mode by THR Remote)
- Bluetooth support for audio playback, editing via THR Remote, and more
- Built-in wireless receiver
- Built-in rechargeable battery lets you play anywhere
- Hi-Fi audio playback with Extended Stereo Technology
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity for recording and playback
- 1/4” line outputs provide additional flexibility for recording or performance