Chapman ML1 Modern Standard Baritone Electric Guitar in Abyss Purple/Blue
Featuring powerful Chapman "Sonorous Zero" Pickups, a Rolled-Edge Fingerboard, Jumbo Frets & Locking Tuners!
5 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 25th May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 449 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Chapman ML1 Modern Baritone Standard is a monstrous yet melodic machine that's perfect for guitar players who want to explore the extended range! This instrument combines classic design with crushing, contemporary tones — comprising a trusted tonewood mix, punchy Chapman 'Sonorous Zero' pickups and a smooth satin-finished neck with rolled fingerboard edges. The ML1 Modern Baritone is simply an outstanding part of the Chapman Guitars catalogue, and with its thick 12-60 gauge strings — you can effortlessly tune down to Drop A and shake the pillars of heaven!
- Alder Body — Popular timber synonymous with bolt-on instruments. Offers a balanced sonic foundation for the pickups, with tight lows, bold mids and singing highs.
- Swamp Ash Veneer Top — Gives the guitar a stunning, premium look that's accentuated by the gorgeous 'Abyss' finish!
- Satin-Finished Maple Neck — Popular neck timber adds brightness into the sonic mix; boasting a comfortable "C" profile and a satin finish for ultra-fast playability.
- Rolled-Edge Ebony Fingerboard — Provides a smooth, played-in feel. No sharp fret ends here!
- Bolt-On Construction with Recessed Neck Joint — Yields a snappy tone for an immediate note response, with recessed heel joint enabling unrestricted upper-fret access.
- 24 Jumbo Frets — Large size offers a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Chapman 'Sonorous Zero' Humbuckers — These powerful, clear and punchy pickups perfectly complement the tonewood cocktail; resulting in firm, chunky baritone sounds. Expect seismic bass frequencies and a crystal-clear mid-range, clean or distorted!
- 3-Position Pickup Switch & Coil Split — Yields 6 different sounds in total for superb tonal versatility. Access 3 full humbucking tones as standard via the pickup switch, and engage the push-pull tone knob to split their coils for 3 more single-coil sounds.
- Locking Tuners — Ingenious locking mechanism makes restringing easier and means less string winds around the tuning posts; resulting a better tuning stability.
- String-Through-Body Bridge — Enhances sustain, with individual saddles allowing for precise action and intonation settings.
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL Nut — Low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Body Shape: ML1 Baritone
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Top: Swamp Ash Veneer
- Body Binding: Reveal
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C"
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Recessed Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 711mm (28")
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony with Rolled Edges
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm (13.5")
- Fingerboard Markers: Pearl Dots with Infinity at 12th Fret
- Fret Size: Jumbo Nickel
- Number of Frets: 24
- Headstock: Straight Heritage
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Nut: Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL (42mm)
- Bridge: Chapman String-Through Hardtail
- Tuners: Chapman Locking (18:1 Gearing)
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome-Style
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Classic
- Strings: Ernie Ball Super Slinky, Nickel Wound, Custom (12-60)
- Bridge Pickup: Chapman Sonorous Zero Baritone Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Chapman Sonorous Zero Baritone Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume (500k), Master Tone with Push-Pull (500k)
- Pickup Switch: 3-Way Blade Switch with Coil Split on Push-Pull Tone Knob
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer17th May 2022
Trusted Customer30th Apr 2022
Trusted Customer3rd May 2021
Miss Babs Eaton17th Mar 2021
Trusted Customer13th Mar 2021
Trusted Customer19th Apr 2020
Mr Dino Peros19th Dec 2019
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable