The Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR S is a no holds barred precision instrument for rock and metal guitarists. Featuring all mahogany construction including a glued 'Ultra Access' neck join that allows incredible playability to the very top of the fretboard. The Hellraiser C-1 also features active EMG 89 bridge humbucker for insanely high output tones with bone crushing lows and precise highs and Sustainiac in the neck position for infinite controllable sustain at the push of a button! The 1000 Floyd Rose keeps tuning stable even after serious whammy bar abuse, even after other trems would give up and break!
But not just all about the playability and sound, the Hellraiser C-1 FR S is stunning with high gloss finish and Gray Pearl binding for a really premium look!
Here's what Schecter say about the Hellraiser C-1 FR
The active EMG 81TW and 89 pickups can be split via the push / pull pot and thus also provide the original single coil sound.
The 3-piece mahogany neck is glued into the arched mahogany body and offers Schecters known "Ultra Access" easy access to the upper frets. Additional features: Original Floyd Rose, Black Chrome Hardware, Graph Tech Tusq saddles and Schecter locking tuners.
- Model Name: Hellraiser C-1 FR S
- Item Number: 1826
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding Abalone w/ BLK/WHT/BLK Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Gothic Crosses
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: Sustainiac®
- Sustainiac®: Sustainiac Retrofit EMG w/Aux-2