Here's what Jackson say about the JS32-7 Dinky Arch Top 7 String:
Seven-string fans looking for a guitar that is as sleek and deadly as it is affordable will find everything they need with the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32-7 DKA.
Features a 26.5” scale length for better low end articulation, a lightweight and resonant poplar body with an arched top, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12”-16” compound radius Amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and piranha tooth inlays, plus stylish fingerboard and headstock binding.
Powered by direct mount dual high-output humbucking pickups, the JS32-7 DKA is also equipped with single volume and tone controls and three-way blade switching, a string-through body compensated fixed HT-7 Jackson bridge, Jackson 3x4 (3 over, 4 under) AT-1 headstock and sealed die-cast tuners.
Available in Snow White with contrasting black hardware.
- Series: JS Series
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.875” (47.6 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 26.5” (673 mm)
- Bridge: Jackson HT7 7-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Jackson High-Output 7 String Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042, .052