G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Electric Guitar in Butterscotch Blonde
Featuring Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD pickups, a satin-finished neck, medium jumbo frets & brass bridge saddles!
Continuing the legacy of the legendary guitar designer Leo Fender, G&L produces exceptional instruments well into the 21st Century — closely adhering to its iconic founder's vision of making the best, player-friendly products possible. The Tribute ASAT Classic is an affordable version of one of G&L's flagship models — a timeless T-style electric guitar with a number of innovations that make it a rock-solid choice for the contemporary musician.
Featuring a Maple neck with a silky-smooth satin finish and modern-sized 'Medium Jumbo' frets, this instrument also comes equipped with G&L's acclaimed MFD single-coil pickups — producing that coveted T-type "twang" but with more output and less noise!
- Sassafras Body — Often likened to Swamp Ash for its grain pattern, Sassafras is similar in sound but with more lower mid-range girth.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Medium "C" Maple Neck — Comfortable neck shape offers superb playability for both modern and traditional guitarists; enhanced with a slippery satin finish.
- Medium Jumbo Nickel Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- G&L MFD Pickups — Considered a marked improvement over traditional single-coils, G&L's Leo Fender-designed MFD pickups deliver more output and possess a balanced frequency response with deeper lows, articulate highs and less noise.
- Boxed Steel Bridge with Brass Saddles — Offers that classic T-type aesthetic, with individual brass saddles enhancing sustain and allowing for precise intonation/action tweaks.
"Had modest expectations of this budget guitar but was amazed at the finish and playability. Very well-balanced and comfortable. The neck is slimmer than I would normally go for, but I absolutely love it. The MFD pickups are great, a bit hotter than a typical Tele set but with a really nice natural compression." — A satisfied Andertons customer!
- Body Shape: ASAT
- Body Wood: Sassafras
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium "C"
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Satin
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo, Nickel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Bridge: Traditional Boxed-Steel with Individual Brass Saddles
- Tuners: 18:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickups: Leo Fender-Designed G&L MFD Single-Coils
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Position Pickup Selector
Mr Josh Heaven17th Sep 2022
Mr John Furlong21st Jun 2022
Ad14th Jun 2022
Mr Derek Brown11th Jun 2022
Mr Laurence Inness19th Mar 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable