Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Celebrated as an icon and period-correct classic, the Heritage Custom Core H-150 authentically captures the energy and excellence unique to electric guitars from the late ‘50s — lovingly remembered as the "Golden Era".
Crafted by highly-skilled artisans in the legendary 225 Parson Street factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan — where some of the world's most coveted vintage guitars were made — this exceptional instrument drives a beautiful legacy; built with time-honoured techniques, traditional equipment and premium-quality materials.
In Heritage's own words, a "Custom Shop guitar symbolises our spirit of excellence and continuous innovation. As a tool for making music and a prized work of art, our instruments carry remarkable artistry and allow pure creative expression to take centerstage for a true musical experience."
- 1-Piece, Ultra-Lightweight Mahogany Body — Yields the thick and sustain-rich sound synonymous with classic Kalamazoo guitars, without the cumbersome weight (less than 8.5lbs).
- Premium Curly Maple Top — Exemplary material adds bright complexities into the tonal mix, enhancing top-end bite for superb note clarity.
- Nitrocellulose 'Vintage Gloss' Finish — Old-school, hand-sprayed lacquer allows the instrument to breathe; delivering an airy and responsive sound. Vintage gloss adds a subtle shine and velvety smooth feel to this guitar; ageing beautifully over its lifetime and developing a patina unique to its owner.
- Hand-Shaped '50s "C" Neck — Extremely comfortable, period-accurate profile offers a true "time capsule" playing experience.
- 4.5" Neck Angle — Less acute angle (than that on the Standard H-150) means that the Custom Core H-150 is optimised for the best possible setup.
- Distinguished Headstock — Features a holly veneer, the classy Heritage logo and a unique 'Twin Arrow' inlay for that extra layer of finesse.
- Rosewood Fingerboard — Smooth and silky material, featuring a comfortable 12" radius and 22 frets.
- Jescar Medium/Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Heritage 225 Classic Humbuckers — Developed in-house and tuned specifically for this guitar, these prized pickups have a versatile tonal range and excel in any genre or tone imaginable.
- Custom CTS Potentiometers — Enable smooth control over individual pickup volume and tone.
- Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge — Locking design holds down the strings for hassle-free restringing, while the aluminium stopbar tailpiece contributes to the impressive resonance of the instrument.
- Bone Nut — Low-friction, traditional material enhances sustain and minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Heritage-Branded Tuners — High-quality, proprietary machine heads allows for precise pitching and ensure decades of reliable operation.
- Custom Shop Case — Included with the Custom Core H-150; provides rock-solid protection and comes filled with plenty of case candy!
- Body Material: Ultra-Light Genuine Mahogany
- Body Top: Premium Curly Maple
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Vintage Gloss
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Profile: '50s C (.8910" – .9805")
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Pickup: Heritage Custom Shop 225 Classic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Heritage Custom Shop 225 Classic Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Switchcraft Input Jack
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Heritage-Branded Tuners
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Case: Custom Shop Case