Here's what Fender say about the 75th Anniversary Precision Bass:
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Precision Bass is finished in Diamond Anniversary metallic with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a “Modern C” profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘50s Precision Bass pickups provide punchy low-end while a 4-saddle bridge delivers rock-solid stability and intonation. Every Anniversary Precision Bass features a special 75th anniversary engraved neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Precision Bass is a fitting homage to the one that started it all, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
- Series: 75th Anniversary
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Diamond Anniversary
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '50s Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top