The Bantam 5 is a medium-scale, lightweight 5-string bass that puts a contemporary spin on the legendary Spector formula. Packing a serious punch courtesy of two EMG 40DC pickups and an EMG BTC active EQ circuit, the Bantam 5 allows for maximum versatility when paired with your amp and favourite stompboxes, while its contoured NS body and smooth bolt-on neck ensure optimal playing comfort.
- Chambered European Alder Body — Timeless tonewood choice synonymous with bolt-on instruments, revered for its balanced sonic qualities. Carefully-chambered to reduce weight, making the Bantam 5 a rock-solid onstage workhorse!
- 3-Piece Maple Neck — Layered construction improves neck strength and thus tuning stability, while making it far less vulnerable to warping when exposed to varying climates.
- 32" Scale Length — Medium scale reduces string tension and brings the frets slightly closer together for easier playability; without losing the iconic Spector voice!
- Rosewood Fingerboard — Luxurious and silky material, featuring a modern radius and 22 frets for a wide note range per string.
- EMG Electronics — Provide a flexible array of tones, with stacked bass and treble cut/boost controls letting you sculpt the ideal sound for any situation.
- Pro-Grade Hardware — Bantam 5 is outfitted with Spector's lightweight locking bridge for solid intonation and dependable performance.
- Padded Gig Bag — Durable soft case protects the bass against knocks on the road!
- Body Wood: Chambered European Alder
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.825"
- Scale Length: 32"
- Pickups: EMG 40DC
- Controls: Volume, Pickup Blend, Treble Cut/Boost, Bass Cut/Boost (Stacked)
- Preamp System: EMG BTC
- Bridge: Spector Lightweight Locking Bridge
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Strings: D'Addario XL-170-5 Nickel
- Case: Spector Padded Gig Bag