Fender Rumble 500 V3 Bass Amp
More stock due on Fri 19th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 599 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Are you in need of a bass amp that is portable enough for your on-the-go needs, yet will provide you with the incredible power and presence of a much bigger amp? If so, your search could well end here with the Rumble™ 500 bass combo from Fender. This 500 WATT bass combo is the big daddy of a family of six and likes to let you know who's boss. Providing you, the player, with greater volume and deeper bass response the Rumble™ 500 packs a serious punch, giving as good as it gets!
Boasting newer, ugraded features such as the Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters, this como will give you extreme clarity and response with a real kick! Whether your using it at a rehearsal or on-stage, this crank-worth combo from Fender offers incredible tone and clarity for its surprisingly light weight and size.
- Punchy, powerful, yet completely portable
- Colour: Black/Silver
- 1000 Watts (Program), 500 watts (Continuous) of rich and balanced tone
- Fender standard high build-quality
Here's What Fender say about the Rumble™ 500 Bass Combo Amp:
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed footswitchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Model Name: Rumble™ 500 (V3), 240V, Black/Silver
- Model Number: 2370600000
- Series: Rumble™
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Voltage: 240V
- Wattage: 500 Watts @ 4 ohms (with External Speaker), 350 Watts @ 8 ohms (Internal)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 19" (485 mm)
- Amplifier Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 36.5 lbs. (16.56 kg)
- Speaker: Two - 10" Eminence®-Designed Ceramic Magnet
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Unique Features: Classic Fender® styling, Eminence® speakers, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight, ported cabinet design
- FootSwitch: Optional 1-Button Footswitch: Economy (P/N 0994049000), Vintage (P/N 0994054000), LED (P/N 0994052000)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Na Tighe4th Oct 2021
Trusted Customer21st Jul 2021
Mr Leon Shelley19th Oct 2020
Trusted Customer9th Jan 2020
Mr. John Beard2nd Sep 2019
Cainan20th Jun 2019
Mr M Gadd10th Jan 2019
Trusted Customer9th Dec 2018
Mrs N Burrows12th Mar 2018
James9th Jun 2016
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable