Are you in need of a bass combo that will sufficiently deal with the power, punch and presence you require for you rehearsals and gigging environments? If so, your search could well end here with the Rumble™ 200 Bass Combo from Fender. This 1x15" bass cab provides you with plenty of quality, low end and exceptional precision, offering you, the player, with greater volume and deeper bass response. Re-voiced to produce a superior level of sonic detail and low frequency translation, the Rumble™ 200 Bass Amppacks an accurate and deathly punch, giving you roomy, yet razor sharp and responsive sound.
Fitted with Fender's patented magnetic Rumble Head Attachment System and boasting new additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters, you will find this bass cab a pleasure to use for its sound and reliability.
- Punchy and powerful, yet extremely lightwieght and portable
- Colour: Black/Silver
- 200 Watts of rich and balanced tone
- Fender standard high build-quality
Here's What Fender say about the Rumble™ 200 Bass Combo:
The all-new Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps.
Re-engineered from the ground up, new Rumble amps are lighter and louder than ever, with even more power and a classic Fender vibe. A newly developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and versatile three-button voicing palette deliver powerful tones ideal for any gig. Additional upgrades include Eminence® drivers and premium HF compression tweeters.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Weight: 34.5 lbs. (15.65 kg)
- Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Width: 19" (48.26 cm)
- Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
- Output Power: 200 watts
- Speaker: One - 15” Eminence® Ceramic Magnet Speaker
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Horn/Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright switch, Contour, Vintage switch and Overdrive)
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Speaker Jack: 1/4” Extension Speaker Output Jack - 8 ohm Minimum
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Ivory Soft Touch Radio Knobs
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
- Other Features: Classic Fender® styling, Eminence® speaker, soft-touch radio knobs, foot-switchable overdrive circuit and 3-button voicing palette, removable front grille, extremely lightweight.
- Footswitch: Optional 1-Button Footswitch Available: Economy (P/N 0994049000), Vintage (P/N 0994054000), LED (P/N 0994052000)