When it comes to gig-ready amps, Fender know what they're doing. The Rumble 210 V3 provides you with fantastic low-end tone, and can even be partnered with a variety of heads and combos for that big stadium sound. Whenever you need that extra bass muscle at a gig, you'll be glad to have this cab in your corner.
These Rumble V3 speaker cabinets have been completely reimagined by the engineers over at Fender. This has resulted in better dynamics and low-frequency translation, along with a booming sound - supplied by its 10-inch Eminence ceramic magnet speakers.
This is complimented by the iconic Fender visuals and a durable construction that manages to remain lightweight. Featuring steel handles, a ported design and covered with a black vinyl material, this is finished off with a sleek silver grille cloth.
Expand & Extend
This cab can be paired with both the Rumble 200 and 500 heads, and works just as well as an extension cab for the Rumble 500 combo. Boasting both 1/4-inch and Speakon input jacks and a Rumble magnetic head attachment architecture, this is another piece of bass amp mastery from Fender.
- Series: Rumble
- Amplifier Type: Speaker Enclosure Two - 10” Eminence® Ceramic Magnet Speakers 16ohm
- Horn/Tweeter: One - Compression Tweeter with Full/Off/-6dB Switch
- Speaker Jack: One 1/4", One Speakon
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Handling: 700 watts (Program), 350 watts (Continous)
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Height: 23in (58.42cm)
- Width: 19in (48.3cm)
- Depth: 14in (35.56cm)
- Weight: 39lbs (17.7kg)
- Classic Fender® styling, Eminence® speakers, upgraded compression tweeter, patented Magnetic Rumble Head Attachment System, removable front grille, ported cabinet design. The Rumble™ 210 Speaker Cabinet is designed as a perfect extension to the Rumble™ 500 Combo as well as pairing with Rumble™ 200 and 500 Heads.