TC Electronic AmpWorx Vintage Series DC30 Preamp Pedal
The classic "chime" of a mid-'60s Vox tube combo in an affordable & compact package! Features 2 channels, built-in pre/post boost, official Celestion cab sim IR & DI/headphone outputs.
The TC Electronic AmpWorx Vintage Series DC30 is a dual-channel guitar preamp pedal. It faithfully recreates the sound of an iconic mid-'60s British tube combo adored for its "chime", but in a convenient and compact stompbox with independent channel controls, foot-switchable pre/post boost, official Celestion cab sim IR, and dedicated DI/headphone outputs.
The original valve amp that the DC30 pedal is based on is an absolute classic, used on-stage and in the studio by some of British rock's most influential artists — including The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Queen's Brian May. This makes it one of the most "listened to" amps in music history, and you can now get your hands — and feet — on this legendary guitar tone at a much friendlier cost, and in a far more practical package to boot!
- Faithfully emulates the tone, feel and response of a 1965 Top Boost AC30 tube amp.
- Two channels with independent gain, volume and EQ controls for classic British rock, blues and pop tones. 'Green' mode indicates the normal clean channel, while the 'Red' mode sounds similar but offers just a touch more gain and a slightly different voicing.
- Independent gain controls for 'Normal' and 'High' inputs, just like the real amp with a jumper cable.
- Signature AC30 high cut control for taming or dialling in that unmistakable high-end bite.
- Integrated booster activates at the kick of a footswitch, with pre/post option and adjustable 'Boost Gain' level knob on the back panel.
- The pre boost is dialled in to drive the amp model harder, and adds a distinct mid hump like a classic "green" overdrive pedal. The post boost setting adds volume without changing your core sound — it just makes it louder!
- Dedicated DI output, equipped with an official Celestion 2x12" Alnico Blue cab sim IR, turns your pedalboard into a gig-ready rig that you can plug directly into PA system or audio interface for recording.
- Headphone output equipped with the very same Celestion cab sim IR, for huge tube amp tones straight to your ears. No more annoying the neighbours!
- An optional bypass mode can be activated by pressing the 'Boost' and 'Channel' footswitches at the same time. This allows you to punch the pedal in whenever you want, if you're using it like a standard stompbox into a guitar amp.
- Groundbreaking TC AmpWorx modelling technology provides low-latency, huge dynamic range and feels just like the real deal.
- Perfect, pedalboard-friendly pedal platform takes overdrives like a champ!
- Designed and engineered in Denmark.
- Voltage: 9V
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.3 x 13.6 x 5.1 cm
- Weight: 0.53 kg
Mr Bill Wright13th Nov 2023
Mr Maik Dragun12th Nov 2023
Trusted Customer11th Nov 2023
Trusted Customer28th Jul 2023
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+