Introducing the Crimson II Special Edition: a new piece of electronic drum kit innovation from Alesis. Featuring a traditional looking configuration, this set will feel immediately familiar to any drummer - no matter whether you're looking to practice, record or perform live.
The kit consists of nine pieces; you'll get three toms, a snare, bass drum, ride cymbal, two crashes and a hi-hat. All of this is mounted on a high-quality, 4-post steel rack which features a sturdy, quick-lock architecture. Your drums will remain secure, even during those bouts of powerful and aggressive playing!
Speaking of playing, these drums are great to use. A cutting-edge mesh surface on the snare, toms and bass drum ensure that each is just as responsive as the next, with a natural feel that mirrors that of a traditional acoustic kit. They're extremely quiet too; you won't have to worry about annoying the neighbours during those evening sessions anymore!
Brimming with Sounds
The Crimson II Drum Module forms the beating heart of the kit. It's packed full of exciting, premium-grade drums, percussion and effects. With 74 drum kits - consisting of 54 preset and 20 user variants - and 671 sounds (with an additional 120 play-along tracks), there's plenty here to help you achieve that perfect drum sound.
If that's not enough for you, you can even load your own custom WAV samples onto the Crimson's module via a USB memory stick. These can then be assigned to any zone on any of the pads, allowing you to build layered, dynamic and realistic tones.
A suite of additional features help you to work on your skills as well as your creativity. An integrated metronome is present to develop your timing, while a real-time recorder ensures you can capture ideas for any upcoming productions. To add to this, a USB-MIDI output was included so you can trigger any virtual instrument plugins that you like to work with!
- 8" Rack Tom
- 8" Rack Tom
- 10" Floor Tom
- 12" Snare
- 8" Kick
- 12" Hi-Hat
- 12" Crash
- 12" Crash
- 14" Ride
- Includes power supply, mounting hardware and connection cables.
- High-quality, sturdy 4-post quick-lock steel rack.
- Double braced snare stand.
- Hi-hat pedal included.
- Use alongside recording software and virtual instruments via the USB/MIDI output.
- Real-time recording.
- Load your own custom MP3/WAV samples and play along to favourite tracks using a USB stick.
- Powered by the Crimson II drum module - select from 671 sounds and 74 kits.
- White mesh drums heads make for a realistic playing experience.
- Four cymbals (crashes feature a choke function; the ride contains a triple zone playing surface).
- Five pad configuration (dual-zone toms and dual-zone snare).
- 9VDC, 500 mA, Centre Positive
- x1 DB-25 Cable Snake
- x1 1/4" TS Crash 2
- x1 1/4" TS Tom 4
- x2 1/4" TRS Main Outputs
- x1 1/8" Stereo Headphone Output
- x1 1/8" Stereo Aux Input
- x1 5-Pin MIDI Input
- x1 5-Pin MIDI Output
- x1 USB MIDI Port
- x1 USB Host Port
- 30-280 BPM
- 125 Patterns (120 Preset Songs + 5 User Songs)
- Store Up to 99 User Songs in 1 Folder on a USB Flash Drive
- 192 Ticks Per Beat
- Real-Time Record
- Around 6800 Notes Per User Song
- Store up to 99 User-Loaded Samples (15mb in Total)
- 671 Sounds/Voices (Drums, Percussion & Effects)
- 74 (54 Preset & 20 User)
- 64 Voices