Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
If you've got the looks, you may as well show them off! The Fender Custom Shop have gone to every length to make the Artisan series Stratocaster look and play like absolute perfection. As always with the Custom Shop, this special guitar is built to the highest quality by their renowned luthiers and kitted out with completely unique specs to the Fender range.
The Artisan Strat's major highlight is of course the stunning blend of exotic woods. The simply incredible AAAA maple burl top has been matched with an equally dazzling roasted alder body. The roasting process rids the wood of imperfections and gives it a luxurious caramel colour.
Attached is a neck featuring both classic and contemporary touches. The 1963 "C" shape will be extremely familiar to anyone who's played a Fender Strat before, while the 9.5"-12" compound radius ebony fretboard makes those leads higher up on the narrow jumbo frets that bit less strenuous.
Fender Custom Shop guitars sound as good as they look, and the Artisan Strat is no exception. It's equipped with a trio of hand-wound Fat '60s Single coils, which balance a strong full range frequency and sharp articulation. '60s Fender pickups also sound great matched up with crunch or fuzz tones.
- Series: Artisan
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Aged Natural
- Body: Roasted Alder
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Birdseye Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1963 "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" to 12" Compound Radius (241mm-305mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat '60s RWRP Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage White