Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
Here's what Gibson says about the J-45 Deluxe:
Built upon the famous J-45 platform this J-45 Deluxe offers custom features throughout. Beautiful multi-ply top trim with added multi-colored rope binding, rosewood back and sides, Mother-of-pearl split diamond inlay, hand sprayed Rosewood Burst finish, and bound peghead. Finished with an LR Baggs™ VTC pickup.
- Body Style: J-45
- Back: Rosewood
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-colored rope top, single-ply back
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim Taper
- Neck width: 1.725”
- Neck joint: Compound dovetail neck-to-body joint
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Number of frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl split diamond with brass border
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic w/ kidney buttons
- Plating: Gold
- Pickup: LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls: Volume and tone controls in soundhole
- Finishes available: Rosewood Burst
- Case: Gibson Hardshell