The FA-125 is the latest in Fender's line of affordable acoustic guitars. This dreadnought model features an easier neck design and improved bracing while being ultra-affordable.
The classic combination of mahogany and spruce for the body & top respectively will ensure that this guitar offers you a balanced tone that'll work for any style you want to play.
Fender have opted for a smooth rosewood fretboard and a gloss finish on the neck, making long periods of strumming and plucking that little bit easier on your fingers. The easy-to-play neck design and rolled fretboard edges also guarantee that you'll have no problem handling this guitar, pro or a beginner!
The FA-125 has a gloss finish all over, with simple chrome hardware and a black pickguard for a simple, understated look. It's also loaded with Fender Dura-Tone strings, meaning you won't have to worry about changing them any time soon - all you have to do is play!
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: Natural
- Material: Fingerboard Rosewood
- Radius: Fingerboard 12” (305 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Binding: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Fender® ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69” (43 mm)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Covered Chrome