- 2 x Yamaha HS7 Active Studio Monitor (Single Unit)
- 1 x Stagg SMOS-10 Studio Monitor Stand Set (PAIR)
The Yamaha HS7 is a compact speaker perfect for mixing and monitoring in smaller spaces. The HS7 produces pristine audio perfect for critical recording studio applications and the white speaker cone evokes images of the legendary Yamaha NS10 studio monitors that have graced every major recording studio in the world!
Yamaha are well known for quality and reliability so you know that your HS7 will give you the best sound and stand up to any music you throw at it.
Here's what Yamaha say about the HS Series
Ever since the 1970's the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha's nearfield reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for a reason—their accuracy. Unlike studio monitors with added bass or treble frequencies which may sound more flattering at first, HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing process. By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound technologies, Yamaha's speaker engineering team have examined, then optimized, every aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business. The second generation HS Series also adds a new 6.5” model to the lineup, bringing its exceptional accuracy to an even greater variety of recording environments.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 43Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 95W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals