The latest offering on the compressor front from Electro-Harmonix gives you extra controls and a beautifully pure analogue sound!
Four main controls (attack, sustain, volume and blend) give you sweet spots you've only ever dreamed of! Add a soft attack with added sustain for smooth, jazzy consistency, or pump up the attack and volume for a crystalline tone that'll cut through the most dense of mixes!
Clarity and Responsiveness Combined!
Tweaking the four controls will allow you to find the perfect level of crush, but the Tone Corset has one more thing up its sleeve - the Pad control. This neat switch 'pads' down your instrument's signal to avoid unwanted clipping. This means you can mould your compressed tone as much as you like without any undesirable side effects!
- Four-knob design provides excellent control and gives the user the ability to precisely shape their instrument’s dynamics.
- The Sustain knob controls the amount of compression applied to the guitar signal.
- The Attack know adjusts how quickly the compressor recovers. As Attack is turned clockwise the pedal’s response is slower and more initial pick attack comes thru.
- The Blend knob adjusts the mix of the dry and compressed signals.
- Volume controls the overall output level.
- The Pad switch pads down the input signal to prevent undesirable distortion if the Tone Coret is used with high output humbuckers, bass guitar, etc.
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity.
- Comes with a 9Volt battery.