Squier Affinity Stratocaster FMT HSS Electric Guitar in Black Burst
One Of The Most Versatile Starter Guitars On The Market!
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 28th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 219 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Squier's best-selling Affinity Series serves as a superb gateway into the Fender family. Perfect for beginners seeking a great-quality guitar from the get-go — with easy playability, legendary tone and timeless style — Squier's affordable Affinity instruments are also made to suit home hobbyists and seasoned pros looking for their next inspiring sound.
The Squier Affinity Stratocaster FMT HSS is a fantastic choice for today’s aspiring guitar hero. Boasting several player-friendly features, such as a thin Poplar body and a lean “C”-shaped Maple neck, the Affinity Strat's flexible HSS pickup configuration is arguably its most appealing attribute — providing genre-defying sonic variety!
- Poplar Body — Lightweight material with a balanced sound.
- Flamed Maple Top (FMT) — Eye-catching body veneer provides a classy, premium aesthetic.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- "C"-Shaped Neck — Slim profile ensures comfortable playability.
- Satin Neck Finish — Non-sticky and smooth so that you can play fast!
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Gloss-Finished Headstock — Gives a fresh look, with updated logos reminiscent of classic Fender instruments.
- HSS Pickup Configuration — Versatile humbucker/single-coil/single-coil setup makes this instrument adaptable for most musical styles, from jangly pop to heavy metal!
- 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo — Modern design provides a smooth vibrato arm action and improves intonation.
- Sealed Die-Cast Tuners — High-quality tuning machines allow for precise pitching, with their practical split-shaft design making the instrument easy to restring too!
- Body: Poplar with Flamed Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Ceramic Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Jonathan Clark23rd May 2022
Ms A. Shaw6th Jan 2022
Hannah10th Aug 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+