Record clean and clear audio anywhere
DR-07X bring high-quality recording to an easy-to-use portable powerhouse with a size and price that anyone can handle. A pair of condenser microphones handles small to loud sound up to 125dB SPL with the sensitivity to capture every detail.
Simple to operate.
The layout of the DR-07X has been revamped to be quick and easy to work with one thumb. Operations like recording, adjusting levels, deleting bad takes and adding markers are just a button press away.
Adjustable microphone for preferred stereo image
DR-07X is equipped with adjustable unidirectional microphones that can be used for recording in both the A-B position and X-Y position. Advanced microphone placing allows for a wide stereo sound recording or a clear stereo sound recording with less phase difference, making it possible to achieve professional quality recordings.
What is A-B and X-Y stereo?
For example, even if you want to record acoustic guitar duo one day and large choir or band concert on the other day, you can change microphone configuration and set it for more suitable stereo capturing. A-B configuration is for more far image that capture wider horizon. On the other hand X-Y can prevent missing sweet center spot, so it is more suitable for tight image.
Extended battery life
DR-07x uses only two AA batteries and has ultra-long battery capability. When using built-in microphones, recording lasts 17.5 hours when recording with standard 2ch WAV, 44.1kHz/ 16bit format using alkaline batteries. Also the DR-07x can be powered by a USB mobile battery as well for super long extended use.
Turning your room into a studio – in a minute.
Connecting to a PC with USB Audio interface mode, DR-07X becomes a strong yet easy gear for voiceover work, live streaming and songwriting with studio-quality audio. Built-in microphones work as just as USB microphones without complicated settings. In addition to its excellent recording capability, DR-07X is an excellent musical instrument practice tool. An internal Reverb effect works both on playback and recording, allowing you to rehearse your performance with spacious concert hall reverb. A chromatic tuner is also available.
- High-quality unidirectional stereo condenser microphones that can record in both A-B and X-Y positions according to the situation
- Overwrite function for Punch-In recording with one level of Undo
- Functions as a 2in/ 2out USB Audio Interface for Mac, PC or iOS recording
- Dictation mode designed for human voice recording and transcription
- Reverb effect for vocal and instrument resonance
- Auto recording function that can detect the sound input signal level and automatically start recording
- Proven high sound pressure design for capturing loud sounds of up to 125dB SPL
- Peak reduction function
- Self timer recording function
- Three low cut filter levels (40/80/120Hz)
- Speed change (VSA) function for adjusting the speed from 0.5 to 1.5 times (in 0.1 increments)
- Level align feature that prevents uneven volume levels
- Equalizer setting for adjusting playback sound quality
- Divide/delete functions
- Loop/repeat playback function
- QUICK menu button for easy access to various functions
- High-quality 96kHz/24-bit WAV/BWF linear PCM recording and long recordings as MP3 files possible
- microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC (up to 128GB) cards can be used as recording media
- Audio files created on computers can be played (Only in formats compatible with this product)
- Built-in monaural speaker with an output of 0.3W
- Pre-recording buffer that can record up to 2 seconds prior to starting recording
- When a predetermined maximum file size is reached, a new file is created to continue recording
- Track increment creates new files at arbitrary locations during recording
- File name format can be set to use a user-defined word or the date
- The first six characters of the file name for recording can be set freely
- Playlist function
- A chromatic tuner is equipped which is helpful for practicing musical instruments
- Stereo mini jack for external stereo microphones (provides plug-in power) / External line input
- Stereo mini line output / Headphone output connector
- High-speed file transfer to a computer is possible using USB 2.0
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, USB bus power, or optional AC adapter (PS-P520E)
- Tripod attachment screw-hole built in to the unit