Here's What Steinberg say About Cubase Pro 11:
Do you want to start creating your own music, bring your production up to a professional level, or streamline your workflow for short deadlines? Whatever you need, Cubase helps you to reach your full creative potential.
From Hollywood blockbuster composers and Billboard Hot 100 producers right through to keen beginners, the world of music production trusts the comprehensive feature set, straightforward tools and unrivalled sound of our acclaimed music production software.
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Complete effect suite with over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, like the new dynamic equaliser Frequency 2
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,400 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5, Padshop 2 and Retrologue 2
- VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks, automatic voicing harmonisation and auto-tuning effects
- Audio Alignment automatically match the timing of audio events to a reference track
- MixConsole – Professionally equipped mixer with integrated channel strip, VCA faders, loudness display, wave meters.
- Intelligent compositional tools like Scale Assistant, Chord Track, Chord Pads and Chord Assistant
- Spectral Comparison EQ – Compare the spectral curves of two tracks within an EQ display and identify where action is needed
- NEW: SpectraLayers One to visualise and clean up your audio or separate the vocal part from any kinds of audio tracks
- Control Room recording and monitoring environment, which seamlessly integrates performer mixes and monitoring setups into your recording and mixing workflow.