It’s many a guitarist’s dream to own a vintage Fender, but for most, not a reality. The Squier Classic Vibe series Telecaster is the next best thing!
Retro in style, but kitted out with modern hardware and custom electronics, this Tele is the perfect guitar to see you progress through your guitar journey.
Body and Neck
A four-screw bolt-on neck connects the Poplar body and Maple neck – a relatively lightweight yet sturdy combination. What makes the Thinline unique is its semi-hollow body and F-shape hole. Not only does it reduce the weight of the guitar so it’s more comfortable standing up, but it improves the natural resonance through the wood.
You’ll feel right at home on the C-shaped neck profile with an easily playable 9.5” radius. Extremely comfortable for the fretting hand and great for chords.
The Thinline Classic Vibe differs slightly from most Teles as it’s equipped with two of Fender’s incredible Wide Range humbuckers in true ‘70s fashion. This makes for a super fat and full frequency sound you wouldn’t usually expect from such a guitar. It greatly expands on the musical styles you can achieve, and you’ll surprise everyone at gigs when they see you’re wielding a Telecaster.
The Classic Vibe Tele utilises a solid and reliable hardtail bridge with a string-through body design to retain tuning stability. It also features old school headstock markings exclusive to this Squier range, nickel-plated hardware and a tinted gloss neck finish to get you in the experimental seventies’ mood.
- Material: Poplar or Soft Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Narrow-Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Pickups: Fender Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel