Here's what Morley says about the Mini George Lynch Dragon 2 Wah Pedal:
Ride the tiger with the new limited edition mini version of George’s signature Dragon 2 wah pedal. Designed for looks, versatility, and to save precious space on your pedalboard; this little kitty packs a punch in a convenient package. Limited to 600 pieces worldwide.
- Limited to 600 pieces worldwide with radical yellow and purple tiger stripe graphics.
- Engineered to save space on your board: 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H).
- Switchless operation: Simply step on the treadle to engage the wah and step off to bypass.
- Our world famous 'Electro-Optical' design. No pots to wear out!
- Three versatile modes: 'Wah', 'Wow' and 'Wah Lock'.
- 'Wah' mode is set to George’s preferred tone and sweep.
- 'Wow' mode is a unique vocal like wah tone with a bit of gain that’s perfect for lead work.
- 'Wah Lock' mode allows you to park the wah in a static position. Simply adjust the 'Notch' knob to your desired frequency and hit the switch to activate. No need to adjust the treadle!
- 'Loudness' knob alters wah output in any mode.
- True tone bypass buffer circuit ensures pure tone and output.
- Glow-in-the-dark treadle rubber and Morley logo.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
- Works with guitar, bass or keys!