DV Mark is renowned for creating some of the best-sounding and feature-packed micro amp heads on the market. The Little 250 is a top-selling DV amplifier which strikes the perfect balance between extreme portability and huge power - with an incredible 250W of headroom. And now, jazz fusion legend and all-round guitar virtuoso Greg Howe has put his own signature spin on this acclaimed DV Mark formula!
Greg Howe Signature Amp
Howe's DV Little GH 250 head is a tweaked version of the standard 250 amplifier, featuring a 6205 mini tube in its preamp section to deliver an organic voice with extra bite and growl. Other key features include intuitive tone-shaping controls across its two completely independent channels, a built-in digital reverb and an effects loop. The 'Sustainer' control on the lead channel also delivers endless sustain and a warmer tone overall - a feature that is unique to this particular amp model.
Built-In Reverb & FX Loop
While the core tones of DV's Little GH 250 Tube will continuously inspire you, the addition of a sweet-sounding onboard reverb can perfectly embellish your clean or drive sounds with some tasteful ambience and extra dimension. But if you want to use even more effects, the Little GH 250's send/return FX loop allows you to interface your favourite stompboxes with ease.
Mark Proprietary Technology (MPT)
DV Mark's founder Marco De Virgiliis has invested a lot of resources and time in developing a proprietary power amp for his products. Designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument, the DV Mark Little GH 250 power amp gives you a fast and precise note attack with an improved dynamic response and a natural musical sound with tube-like sonics.
- Power output: 250W @ 4ohm / 150W @ 8ohm
- Preamp: TUBE (single 6205 micro tube)
- Power Amp: MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology)
- Channels: Two (clean / lead)
- Controls (clean ch): Gain - Level / EQ: bass-mid-high
- Controls (lead ch): Gain - Level - Sustainer / EQ: bass-mid-high
- Effect: Reverb
- Speaker outputs: 4 ohms minimum load
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 8.86”/ 22.5cm | 3.15”/ 8cm | 9.84”/ 25cm
- Weight: 5.73 lbs / 2.6 Kg
- Pre Out (with -6 / 0 db switch)
- FX Loop
- Footswitch input (dual) for channels switch / rev