The Sigma SDM-18 is a classy dreadnought size acoustic with an elegant simplicity and plenty of vintage charm. Featuring all solid wood construction, the SDM-18 uses the classic pairing of a Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides to deliver warm, vintage inspired tones. An Ebony fingerboard brings a pleasant snappiness to the SDM-18 and the low profile Mahogany neck feels sleek and comfortable whether you're playing chords or single note lines. The S000M-18 comes in a durable softshell case so you can be sure it'll be well protected when you're on the move.
- All Solid Woods - Produce a rich, warm tone that will improve the more you play the guitar over time.
- Dreadnought Body Size - The quintessential acoustic guitar is perfect for strumming big chords with plenty of volume and projection.
- Grover Open Gear Tuners - Maintain excellent tuning stability whilst bringing a vintage aesthetic to the SDM-18.
- Low Profile Mahogany Neck - Sleek and comfortable up and down the fingerboard. Chords feel effortless and your hand won't feel fatigued when playing for long periods.
- SSC-D Softshell Case - This lightweight, durable gigbag ensures the SDM-18 will be protected against the elements when you take it out of the house.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Finish: High Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Low Profile
- Scale Length: 25.4" (645 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (42.9 mm)
- Joint: Dovetail
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Chrome
- Saddle: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, Grover Open Geared
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Strings Gauge: D'Addario EXP16
- Case: SSC-D Softshell Case