Shure SRH440 Headphones
Professional studio headphones for home and studio recording or monitoring
This product is not currently available.
The SRH240 Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort.
With 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240 Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs.
Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Includes threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) nickel-plated adapter.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Transducer type: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 38 ohms
- Max. input power (1kHz): 500 mW
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Net weight: 0.4 lb (181 g)
- Shipping weight: 1.35 lbs (612 g)
- Length of cable: 2 meters (6.56 ft)
- Type of cable: Attached straight oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Nickel-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
- Headphone Construction
- Closed Back
- On Ear
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer13th Mar 2022
Trusted Customer3rd Nov 2021
Mr Mike Benbow23rd Apr 2021
Trusted Customer19th Apr 2021
Mr Dylan Wilson28th Nov 2020
Mr Jake Mann8th Jun 2020
Trusted Customer29th May 2020
Reinhold Binder22nd May 2020
Mr Tom Granger4th May 2020
Andrew Butcher26th Jan 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+