A great solution to your microphone stage problems! The Shure PGA31 Cardioid Headset Condenser Microphone offers a simple and easy solution to make your stage show more active and dynamic. It's at a brilliant price point yet doesn't compromise on quality. With its permanently charged electric condenser cartridge expect vocals sounding fresh and crisp with socially balanced frequency spectrum.
Here's what Shure say about the Shure PGA31 Cardioid Headset Condenser Microphone
Affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone for speech and vocal performance applications offers long-wearing comfort and reliability.
Affordable wireless headset microphone for general speech and live vocal performance applications
Condenser cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
Available in bundled BLX, GLX-D®, and PGX Digital wireless systems, and works with all Shure wireless headset systems featuring TA4F (TQG) connectors
The PGA31 is an affordable wireless cardioid condenser headset microphone that delivers reliable sound quality for speech and live vocal performance applications.
Designed for long-wearing comfort, the PGA31 offers a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
Available in bundled BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, the PGA31 features TA4F 4-pin connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
- Wireframe headset fits securely for active speakers and vocal performers
- Permanently charged electret condenser cartridge delivers detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment capabilities optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shure wireless bodypacks
- Included windscreen tames plosives for clean and intelligible sound reproduction
- Tailored frequency response for great sound on vocals
- Available with BLX, GLX-D, and PGX Digital wireless systems, renowned for ease-of-use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- Type Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response 60–20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid