G&L Tribute Fallout Short-Scale Bass Guitar in Olympic White
Perfect for players with small hands or guitarists who want to experiment with bass!
More stock due on Sat 15th Oct 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 489 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The G&L Tribute Fallout Bass is a short-scale powerhouse! Driven by a beefy MFD ('Magnetic Field Design') humbucker that guarantees big and bold tones, this affordable instrument's modest and manageable 30" scale length is what really sets it apart. Providing less tension than a conventional 34" scale length bass, the G&L Fallout offers a much looser feel as less strain is exerted on the strings — making them easier to fret and even bend. This, combined with the frets being much closer together, means that the G&L Fallout Bass feels comfortable to play and delivers a deep, fat sound.
- Poplar Body — Often likened to Alder, Poplar is comparably balanced in sound with a slightly lighter feel.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- Slim 'C' Maple Neck — Lean neck shape offers superb playability for contemporary bassists; enhanced with a slippery satin finish.
- G&L MFD Humbucker — Emits a thick sound with plenty of low-end boom. Utilising ceramic bar magnets, G&L's distinctive MFD design transfers the magnetic field to the top of the pickup; ensuring a warmer and more dynamic sound with a wider frequency response.
- 3-Position Mini Toggle Mode Switch — Allows you to choose between parallel, split and "OMG" pickup modes; giving you a range of different timbres.
- G&L 'Saddle-Lock' Bridge — A Leo Fender innovation! Features a small Allen screw on the side of the unit, which presses all of the string saddles together so that they resonate as though they were one single mass; resulting in increased sustain.
- Body Shape: Fallout Bass
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Profile: Slim 'C'
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 30"
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 19
- Inlays: White Dots
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Bridge: G&L Saddle-Lock
- Tuners: G&L-Branded with Tapered String Posts
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Strings: D'Addario Nickel Roundwound (.045-.065-.080-.100)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickup: G&L MFD (Magnetic Field Design) Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Position Mini Toggle for Parallel/Split/OMG Pickup Modes
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable