- 1 x sE Electronics V7 BFG Special Edition - Super-cardioid Dynamic Vocal Mic - CHROME
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
- 1 x Tourtech 20ft / 6m Microphone Cable XLR
Here's what's included
- sE Electronics V7 BFG Special Edition - Super-cardioid Dynamic Vocal Mic - CHROME
- Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
- Tourtech 20ft / 6m Microphone Cable XLR
SE Electronic V7BF Dynamic Microphone
The V7 BFG is a Special Edition microphone based on the V7 Super Cardioid Dynamic mic. The BFG is a Signature model from music legend Billy F. Gibbons; lead singer of ZZ Top. This mic offers the same amazing sonic performance as the original, but with Billy's own signature style and personality.
The V7 BFG offers a custom chrome and purple design that really stands out on stage. The All metal, highly polished chrome housing offers a unique look and feel but it's also durable and ready for a life on the road. Underneath, there's a custom royal purple internal windscreen that Billy chose. However you do also get a spare black windscreen in the box if you prefer a sleek black and chrome look.
The V7 offers a sophisticated supercardioid polar pattern to help completely isolate your voice from other instruments, and vast amounts of gain before feedback. What's more, the capsule's built-in shockmount design means you get the lowest handling noise of any handheld dynamic mic.
What's in the Box
- V7 BFG microphone
- Mic clip
- Thread adapter
- Leatherette pouch
- Microfiber polishing cloth
- V7 BFG sticker
- 2x Jim Dunlop Custom Gel Picks (BFG Signature)
- Spare black internal windscreen
- User manual with warranty card
Tourtech Mic Stand
Mic stands take a beating. They get thrown in vans, kicked around, dumped in piles on the stage and that's all before the band get there hands on them. Tourtech make reliable, strong mic stands at a great price. The Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK is a good quality, entry-level microphone stand that'll stand up to stage use.
Made from steel this stand is a durable design and with its tripod base and rubber feet this sturdy stand won't be slipping on stage. This stand conveniently folds at the base and the stand separates into two. This means that transporting this stand is a breeze and it won't take up a huge amount of space when it comes to storing it.
With adjustable height from 105 to 167cm and a max boom arm extension of 55cm you can make sure your mic is at the most comfortable position for you as a performer.
- Adjustable height
- Folding tripod legs for stability and easy storage
- Locking thread
- Maximum Height: 167cm / 65.8
- Minimum Height: 105cm / 41.1
- Max arm extension: 55cm / 21.7
- Weight: 2.6 kg / 5.7 lbs
Tourtech Microphone Cable
Tourtech cables are constructed from premium grade materials to provide reliable operation you can depend on and are designed to endure the rigours of use in the rehearsal room, recording studio and on stage.
- XLR to XLR
- Length: 600cm
- Colour: Black