Marshall DriveMaster Reissue Overdrive Pedal
From vintage to modern drive tones, this famous all-rounder is back and as fierce as ever!
From bluesy overdrive to bright, cutting distortion — the Marshall DriveMaster pedal could deliver in every situation. Today, original units are rare collectors' items, but they're just too good to hide away and leave in the past. That's why Marshall have brought their DriveMaster back as part of their Reissue Series of stompboxes!
Based on Marshall's original The Guv'nor pedal, the DriveMaster simplified its circuitry and added a touch more gain at lower frequencies. The bass, middle and treble controls offered detailed tone-shaping too; altogether creating a heavy-duty, reliable stompbox with a wide range of sounds on tap for various applications. This accurate reproduction lovingly follows the exact specification of the original, hand-built in the very same factory that's been making Marshall amplifiers for over sixty years. The iconic look has also been accurately recreated, right down to the finish of the control knobs and the unique chassis shape.
- Faithful recreation of one of Marshall's most iconic pedals.
- Exact same circuitry and components as the original stompbox (apart from pots and jack sockets).
- Robust, mild steel enclosure in the classic shape with old-school colour scheme.
- All-analogue design yields rich, responsive and organic drive tones.
- Standard 9V requirements and low current draw allows the unit to be powered by most conventional pedal power supplies.
- Ergonomic top-mounted jacks conveniently save space on tight pedalboards.
- Wired and assembled by hand in the UK.
- Connectors: 1/4" jack input, 1/4" jack output
- Controls: Gain, bass, middle, treble & volume
- Power Requirements: 9V battery or 9V DC power adaptor (not included)
- Current Draw: 5mA
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 25kΩ
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 110 x 147 x 67 mm
- Weight: 0.7kg (without battery)
Mr Thomas Shearer21st Jul 2023
Mr Kris Beenders13th Jul 2023
Trusted Customer25th May 2023
Mr Timothy Heywood31st Mar 2023
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+