Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
What could be better than the legendary ES-335? The ES-355! With all the features that make the ES-335 iconic - from the feedback-resistant semi-hollow body construction, two humbucking pickups with individual volume and tone controls, the legendary sonic versatility and exceptional playability - the ES-355 kicks it into overdrive with an ebony fretboard that's adorned with '50s pattern mother of pearl block inlays and 22 authentic medium-jumbo frets.
A split diamond headstock inlay, multi-ply binding and gold hardware further reinforce the fact that the ES-355 is the top-of-the-line ES model. This expertly crafted Custom Shop rendition's attention-to-detail makes it an outstanding recreation of the legendary and highly-prized 1959 ES-355.
The Murphy Lab 'Light Aged' finish treatment, paired with lightly aged hardware, simulates decades of subtle playing wear — giving it the unique character, vibe and feel of an original example from Gibson's "Golden Era".
- Shape: ES-335
- Material: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Centerblock: Solid Maple
- Binding: Multi-Ply
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer, Murphy Lab Light Aged
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Inlays: 1950s Pattern Mother of Pearl
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Butyrate Top Hats with Dial Pointers
- Tuners: Kluson Waffleback with Pearloid Tips
- Plating: Gold, Murphy Lab Light Aged
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: 1/4" Switchcraft
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity