Toontrack EZX Pop Punk Download
Here's what Toontrack say about the Pop Punk EZX
The Pop Punk EZX was recorded at the personal studio of John Feldmann, a Los Angeles-based producer/engineer/mixer who’s had a monumental impact on the last couple of decades of popular music.
The EZX includes three full kits, all capturing that larger-than-life and all-American radio-friendly sound of the commercial and hook-driven pop punk music that has been a mainstay since acts like Blink-182, Simple Plan and Green Day broke onto the scene around the turn of the millennium.
Welcome to a collection drum sounds, tailored for high-end pop punk and ready for the airwaves.
Orange County Kit
This direct and punchy-sounding Orange County set is Feldmann’s house kit that he’s used extensively over the past years. “It’s the best kit I’ve ever used, and I’ve definitely used a lot of legendary drums,” says John Feldmann. Can it get more pop punk than this, we wonder?
SJC Tour Kit
With a roster that includes the who’s-who in modern pop punk, hardcore and rock, SJC has become a mainstay brand for custom and handcrafted boutique drums of the highest quality among top artists of the genre. This specific kit was a given for the Pop Punk EZX. It has that edgy and sharp, defined tone that cuts through in any mix.
SJC Heirloom Kit
Similar to its sibling but with a slightly wilder tone to it, this kit is the perfect complement for the full SJC experience. “Mike at SJC has been so kind over the years and he’s a really good friend of mine. He’s so hyper-focused on the way his drums sound, how they look and the whole thing,” John says.
- 3 GB free disk space, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended).
- A working EZdrummer 2.1.8 or Superior Drummer 3.1.2 (or above) installation.
- Produced/engineered by John Feldmann (Good Charlotte, Blink-182, 5 Seconds of Summer)
- Recorded at Feldmann’s personal studio
- Three (3) full kits (SJC Custom and Tour series, Orange County D&P)
- Mixed using samples from John’s personal collection
- Seven (7) snare variations, four (4) kicks and 12 cymbals
- 15 custom presets engineered by John Feldmann as well as an additional 11 engineered by Toontrack
- All presets also available with a “No Bus FX” option, designed for multi-out purposes
- A collection of MIDI drum grooves included
- Operating System
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+