This Primacoustic London 10 Kit is intended for spaces of around 120 sq. ft. However, it can also be combined with other similar acoustic sets to treat larger rooms. It’s the perfect treatment entry point, and is an ideal choice for enthusiasts and professionals alike who’re looking to improve the sound of a particular area.
The set can be easily installed and applied to just about any space that requires some form of acoustic improvement. Whether it’s a recording studio, conference room or a home cinema, this kit will mitigate those unwanted audio effects that characterise certain room designs. You’ll be able to reduce the impact of flutter echo, standing waves and primary reflections – ensuring that your space sounds great at all times!
These Broadway panels provide you with around five times greater absorption than their lower cost foam counterparts. This is all due to their high-density, 6lb per cubic foot fiberglass build. The result is that you gain far more absorption, with the need for fewer panels (alongside an even absorption curve across the frequency range).
- Drywall Screws & Anchors
- x28 Surface Impaler Clips – Used for Mounting Scatter Blocks & Control Columns
- x12 Scatter Blocks (12" x 12" x 1") Featuring Bevelled Edges
- x8 Control Columns (12" x 48" x 2" Featuring Bevelled Edges
- Produced for rooms up to 120 sq. ft. (12m2). Combine with other kits to treat larger areas.
- Designed for audio professionals as well as enthusiasts. Can be applied well to recording studios, conference/boardrooms, home theatres etc.
- Built to reduce unwanted audio effects – e.g. standing waves, primary reflections etc.
- Easy-mount hardware makes setup simple and hassle free.
- High-density Broadway panels provide around five times greater absorption when compared to lower cost foam counterparts.
- Black Finish
- Broadway Panels Constructed From 6lb Per Cubic Foot Fiberglass (High-Density)