- 1 x sE Electronics V7 Super-cardioid Dynamic Vocal Mic
- 1 x Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
- 1 x Tourtech 20ft / 6m Microphone Cable XLR
Whats included in the bundle:
- sE Electronics V7 Super-cardioid Dynamic Vocal Mic
- Tourtech TTS-MI0822BK Microphone Boom Stand in Black
- Tourtech 20ft / 6m Microphone Cable XLR
The V7 is a supercardioid model with a specialized aluminium voice coil, custom-developed for a crisp, open vocal sound. The V Series marks the first time that sE have created microphones specifically for live use. They bring with them a well-founded reputation of producing professional grade microphones at an affordable price point. The V series mics feature all-metal housings and bevelled spring steel grilles, internal windscreens and patented integrated capsule mounts. This results in a mic with excellent sound, quality build, superior reliability, and impressively low handling noise.
These mics feature a unique, instantly recognisable design. When performing, this microphone looks just as good as it sounds.
This efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops. Red and black options are included to suit your personal preference. It is particularly useful if you are performing in an outdoor location.
Stainless Spring Steel Mesh Grille
Dent-proof and corrosion-free. It offers perfect durability and reliability. A bevelled edge prevents the mic from rolling.
All-Metal Housing with Premium Finish
The mic boasts a roadworthy design – featuring no plastic parts. It is made from high quality, highly durable, die-cast zinc alloy and corrosion-free materials. It is a perfect choice if you go on tour or gig regularly, as it will stand up to the rigours of many, many shows.
Gold-Plated XLR Connector
This provides a loss-free and reliable signal connection. You won’t have to worry about this mic failing on you at any point.
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Voice Coil: Aluminium
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Directional Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 19 kHz
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dB)
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR
- Diameter: 54 mm (2.12 in.) x Length: 184 mm (7.24 in.)
- Weight: 305 g