Recording on the move can be a painfull experience. Bulky gear, trailing cables and shaky connections can result in that last second mad rush to get everything working. The TASCAM DR-10X plug on recorder makes things nice and easy.
Simply take your battery powered condenser or dynamic microphone and attach the palm sized unit to record audio without any bulky units or annoying cables.
You can capture sound at 48kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV resolution and offload recordings through the microUSB connection or by removing the microSD card. There’s a headphone out for live monitoring or playback so you can keep a check on the sound quality as you go.
The DR-10X has both manual and automatic gain settings, with a low cut filter and limiter to prevent overloads. The Dual Recording mode captures a copy of the audio at a lower level, so if there is distortion you have a backup safety and it even saves a copy of your audio if the battery runs low so you wont loose your recording when the power runs out.
- XLR plug-on connection
- Compatible with dynamic mics as well as bettery-powered condenser mics
- 48kHz/24-bit linear PCM mono recording
- WAV files (compatible with BWF format)
- Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32GB capacities)
- Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Dual recording function
- automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
- XLR connector also can use as external input for external input
- High/Mid/Low recording level settings
- Low-cut filter
- Automatic level function
- With a built-in clock function, supports BWF files that can have time information added, which is convenient for editing and searching
- Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (about every 15 minutes) during recording
- Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
- Headphone output
- Locking mechanism assure a tight connection with the microphone body
- Easy-to-read organic EL display
- micro USB B port enables easy data exchange with computers
- Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery by using alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)
- Unit settings can be created and transferred as a computer text file
- Settings can be transferred between multiple DR-10X units using the infrared transmission function
- Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
- RoHS-compliant product