Mackie MP-240 Pro In Ear Headphones
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 169 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Mackie MP-240 In Ear Monitors feature a precision-tuned hybrid driver configuration carefully housed in durable and comfortable ergonomically-moulded enclosures. The dual hybrid driver design of the MP-240 IEMs uses a combination of dynamic and balanced armature drivers, providing the exceptional bass response and definition of a dynamic driver, with the clarity and balance of an armature driver. The sleek black finish and over-ear design ensures unobtrusive operation, perfect for live performance and stage applications. The MP-240 IEMs come complete with a detachable MMCX shielded and braided high-fidelity cable, rugged moulded hard case, and a gold-plated 1/8'' to 1/4'' adapter. These professional in-ear monitors deliver Mackie's revered signature sound directly to your ears.
MP Professional IEM Series
With decades of knowledge and experience in designing professional live audio solutions, Mackie has become renowned for delivering exceptional sound quality with superior balance and response. The MP series of professional in-ear monitors delivers that same incredible sound in an ergonomic and powerful format. Designed to provide maximum comfort, sound isolation, and bass response, the MP series of IEMs features an ergonomically moulded low-profile enclosure, as well as a shielded and braided high-fidelity cable with a detachable MMCX connector. They feature an over-ear design, providing exceptional sound quality straight to your ears whilst remaining unobtrusive. Each MP series model comes complete with three different types of ear tips - Foam, Silicone, and Double Flange - and each type comes in three sizes (S, M, and L), allowing you to find the perfect solution for you. The MP IEMs also feature a gold-plated 1/8'' to 1/4'' adapter, whilst a rugged moulded hard case protects your investment during storage and transport. Designed for artists, the MP series of professional in-ear monitors delivers that revered Mackie sound and build quality in a durable, high-performance, and affordable format.
- Professional in-ear monitors with an ergonomic and durable moulded low-profile enclosure
- Optimised for maximum comfort with exceptional sound isolation and bass response
- Hybrid dual driver design utilising a dynamic driver and a Knowles balanced armature driver
- Dynamic driver delivers superior low frequency performance
- Armature driver is designed to handle the mids and highs, providing incredible clarity
- Driver configuration ensures high-fidelity, studio-quality sound with jaw-dropping definition
- Crafted specially for artists to provide the performance and comfort required for stage applications
- High-fidelity shielded and braided detachable cable
- Cable design provides superior durability and sonic performance
- Detachable MMCX connector that swivels to deliver improved comfort and durability
- Over-ear design provides secure, comfortable, and unobtrusive fitment
- Three different types of ear tips included in three different sized - Foam, Silicone, and Double Flange (all in small, medium, and large sizes)
- Includes a rugged moulded hard case to protect your IEMs when not in use
- Gold-plated 1/8'' (3.5mm) to 1/4'' (6.35mm) adapter
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
alan mann29th Oct 2020
Mr Ralph Pulman11th Oct 2019
Oliver Hudson3rd Jan 2019
Trusted Customer25th Dec 2018
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+