ART DJPre ii Pre Amp
Here's what ART Pro Audio say about the DJPre ii
The DJ PRE II (formerly named the "Phono MicroPRE") acts as an interface between your turntable and your audio recording / playback system. The analog input capacitance can be switched between 100pF and 200pF to optimize your phono cartridge response. A switchable low cut filter removes turntable rumble while leaving the audio pristine. The front gain trim control and signal/clip LED allow you to optimize the preamp's gain for a wide range of input sources. The built-in low noise phono preamp circuitry is highly accurate and precisely conforms to the RIAA standard. The line output jacks are low impedance and can be used with any sound card.
Housed in an all aluminum black anodized case, the DJ PRE II can be powered by a wide variety of external supplies. If you need to amplify and EQ your vinyl records to interface with your audio workstation, sound card, home stereo system or main monitor system, the DJ PRE II gives you flawless audio reproduction in a rugged and reliable package.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz -50KHz, +/-.5dB
- Phono EQ Standard: Conforms to RIAA Curve
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .01% Typical @ 1kHz
- Hum and Noise: > 90dB below clipping
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms in Parallel with Either 100pF or 200pF
- Maximum Input Level: 40mVrms @1kHz
- Maximum Gain: 45dB @1KHz
- In / Out Connections: RCA
- Maximum Output Level: +6dBu (1.4Vrms)
- Filter Type/Response: Switchable, Low Cut,
- -3dB @ 22Hz
- Power Requirements: 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @150mA
- Dimensions: 1.85"H x 4.6"W x 4.5"D (47mm x 117mm x 114mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lbs (0.57kg)
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99